Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hampton.com
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$124
US$114
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$128
US$158
US$128
US$138
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskhot breakfastpanama cityone night staynice breakfastevery morningclean roomswould stay againthree nightsminute drivespring breakcoffee makerbeachripleyspcbmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2011

The first room we got had sand in the beds, was moved to another room that had black hair in the bed.The young guy working at the desk was accomodating and moved us again.
This room was ok. The air condition was so loud and the walls are thin, had an unhappy baby next door. Needs to be painted and updated. Next time I will have to pay more for a nicer place

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 24 May 2011

I am truly sorry that your stay was not to your expectations. Sometimes limited service hotels do not meet the expectations of travelers as yourself. I have addressed the issues that you have brought up and have taken appropriate actions to correct this issues. Hope you can stay again with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2011

Actually, not easy where to start..
Usually rooms in humid climate have a distinct smell. The room had no smell at all, which I did not expect. Such can only be achieved by thorough cleaning. Same goes for hallways, pool and all other surroundings. All very neat and in great shape.
As for the people running the place: I have seldom been at a motel or hotel, where ALL the staff was perfect. Here, I found them. From the room cleaner to the guy preparing the breakfast to the assistant manager. It was easy to opt for an additional day in that surrounding.
I recommend this Sleep Inn in all respects and for my next stay in Panama City, I will definitely stay there again.
Thank you so much, guys - I really enjoyed my stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank fmfatlanta
Management response:Responded 24 May 2011

Thank you so much for review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff is very special to me and sure make my job easy. Please come stay with us again anytime.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

One of the best Hotel Suites on the Beach at the best price!

Room Tip: It's right on Front Beach rd
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 6 May 2011

Thank you so much for your review. It makes me very happy when a guest takes time from their busy lives to remember us. I am very proud of our hotel and staff and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2011

I recently traveled to Panama City Beach for Thunder Bike Week and decided to stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites because I work for Choice Hotels. To much of my surprise the hotel was wonderful. The staff was friendly upon check in. The front office manager Kelvin (I think his name was) checked me in. Very nice and informative on the hotel and area. I also encountered Ashley, John, Sandra and another lady during my stay. The other lady was working on the third floor. All of which were super awesome. I will definetly tell everyone about my wonderful experience and look forward to visiting again. By the way, Breakfast was GREAT! The Movie Night Was KOOL too! Thanks to all the staff for making my staff wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2011
Management response:Responded 6 May 2011

Thank you for staying with us! My staff works very hard to make our guests part of the family. I'm happy you enjoyed our Movie Theater (it's my pride and joy) and breakfast. We have tried every combination possible for breakfast and I think we have it down pat now. Please come stay with us again in the future. We love Thunderbeach and always welcome our biker friends!

Reviewed 25 April 2011

My rooms was the cleaner than most rooms I have ever stayed in, for it to be a sleep inn hotel. The housek'eeper was very nice,held a nice conversation in elevators everytime I saw her and other housekeepers, Her name was Sandra, didn't get her last name, but she had a smile everytime I saw her. The breakfast was wonderful, the front desk was a little rude, but probably under pressure, but I will return.

Room Tip: Clean Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank webber66
Management response:Responded 26 April 2011

Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel. My Head Housekeepers, Sandra, is a joy to work with everyday and I appreciate your comments about her. I will speak to my Front Desk about your comment. No matter how much stress they are under, they should never be rude. Thanks for staying with us and I hope to see you in the future.