“Very clean and great service.”

Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach
Ranked #24 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The room was great and breakfast decent. Not on the water but we were here for one night and didn't mind driving. The front desk was very accusations for us when we checked in and ask to move to a room not near the baseball kids who where staying here. They did it not questions or problems. Overall a great hotel experience.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I chose this particular Sleep Inn mostly because of the excellent reviews I saw on tripadvisor but also its close location to the beach.
Since this was my first vacation to Florida, I was a bit nervous not knowing how to get around or where to go, so when we departed the Texas panhandle for the Florida panhandle we were all very excited and nervous about getting here!
I called to let them know we would be VERY late (we drove 20 hours and arrived at 1 in the morning) and of course, just as we got here, my GPS had us a bit turned around so I called the hotel to let them know we had...almost...arrived. Nita was genuinely concerned because she knew how long we had been on the road and how tired we were. After we turned around, we still had a 10 minute drive to the hotel, and she took the time to call us and make sure we were ok!
And when we arrived, she had everything prepared and got us settled in very quickly.
I have not spoken with the GM of this hotel yet, but I would want him to know... THIS... is the level of customer service one should expect from Choice Hotels.
Nita, thank you... as I work the night shift too I know how easy it is to be overlooked, my little family and I want you to know how much we appreciate you.

Now, for the technical stuff...
The hotel is VERY easy to find. Don't depend on GPS...LOL
The counters and lobby were spotless, and that's something I notice right away because I am very picky about the way the hotel I work at looks.
There is no need to elaborate further about customer service, although Nita is certainly worth more praise!
Our room was surprisingly large. I have stayed in Sleep Inns before, most of which are more on the contemporary (and compact) side, so we were pleasantly surprised to open the door to a nice sized space.
The bed was super comfy and perfect for my back, which needs extra TLC since I injured it 2 years ago. I slept well without disturbance. Do Not Disturb means do not disturb here.
We were so tired we skipped breakfast. Will give it a try tomorrow.
Everything was super clean, the sheets and blankets very clean und not worn or frayed, smelled fresh and the pillows are awesome.

Bottom line... if you're looking for a really great place to vacation with your family. Don't hesitate... go here. Without a doubt a fabulous value... excellent location...exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 16 June 2012

This hotel is great, good breakfast, clean pool, and movies every night in a stadium seating with comfortable chairs. The room was clean and the AC rocked. The front desk staff-David and Daphanie were professional and very helpful. Only one mile from the beach and the attractions>

Thanks

Room Tip: Room 332,near elevators
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dougapher
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Can not say enough great things about this place. The check in was the fastest ever the lady that was working the desk in the evening was a super star. Room was clean and great size bathroom looked brand new. The Breakfest in the AM was great they had people every morning outside cleaning up.Had a security Guard in the evening. Was 1 mile from the beach and convient located to everything. This is how a Motel should be run Great job Sleeps Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank RayG2U
Reviewed 29 May 2012

we booked this room last minute when my wife and I decided to go to panama city. we lucked up and a great deal we arrived at the hotel to find a great staff clean hotel and clean room.

the hotel is not on the beach it's a mile away no big deal do what we did just drive to pineapple willy's park there and the entrance to the beach is right there and jet ski rental also.

the hotel does have a good breakfast waffles eggs grits toast cereal juices fruit sausage etc which is really cool.

I don't see the need to spend $300-400 on a room in PcB this is where we are gonna stay when visit from now best value in town!

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank ferrarifrancis
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Having stayed at Sleep Inns before I was expecting a 60-80 room hotel with small showers, small rooms and wood construction. This is a 4 story concrete structure with good sized rooms and complete bathrooms. I arrived on a Sunday night around 9, had a nice conversation with the deskman and checked into a great room. I had a 6 am flight the next morning so I didn't get to fully enjoy the opportunity.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank rogerb1971
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Sleep Inn on Front Beach Road was an excellent Hotel! This is a pet friendly place to stay near all the action. It was clean & comfortable with helpful staff, loved the outdoor pool & nice breakfast! Close to restaurants, tons of amusements within walking distance such as Ripleys, Cobra Adventure Park, Super Speed Fun Park, Pirates Island Adventure Golf & shopping!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family