My friends and I just got back from Cabana Cay last night and we had an absolute blast. This is definitely a place for younger couples and groups but it is Panama City....what do you expect? Check-in took all of 5 minutes and the lady was very helpful in telling us places to eat and things to do. When we walked into our room it was much more than expected after reading the reviews on here. It was spotless and comfortable. The furniture is not high quality but that can only be expected from a place that is highly sought out for spring break.
The first morning we woke up there our AC was broken and within 10 minutes of calling someone was there and it had been fixed. Same goes for when we ran out of towels, we called and someone brought them up right away.
I noticed all of the complaining about the fees on here and they are all very clearly stated not only on most travel websites, but also at check in there are multiple signs. We had no surprise fees because all did was simply read the details before booking.
If you were expecting this place to be some grand resort like the Marriott or Ritz, first you should have taken the price you paid into account and secondly there are plenty of pictures that are a very accurate representation of what type of place this is.
The pool was amazing and we loved that we could bring a cooler full of drinks down and a radio and just relax, we really enjoyed that.
We had a great time, but maybe that is because we knew what we were paying for and did not expect some high end vacation place. I would recommend this place to people who are looking to have a good time, want a comfortable and clean room and do not expect more than what they paid. I would not really recommend this place for families because since it is Panama City there is a lot of drinking and partying going on.
Simply put this place was clean, comfortable, laid back, and a ton of fun. Just use common sense when booking anywhere and you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best value on the beach! Beautiful new 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos with an affordable price tag are available for your next vacation. Cabana Cay features thoughtfully decorated, fully furnished condos with generous living space. With over 17,785 square feet of paradise, Cabana Cay boasts one of the most lavish pool decks in the area. You will love the tropical setting and the kids will revel in the size of the swimming area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with bedfinder AG and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabana Cay By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach
- Cabana Cay By Oaseas Resorts Panama City Beach, Florida