Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts
US$256
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$217
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$225
US$210
Country Inn
US$334
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$284
Orbitz.com
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$295
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2013

When you sea the options of properties/hotels to choose from thier website it appears that they own those properties/hotels. They don't! They only manage some of the timeshares at each property. You cant complain at front desk of your property/hotel because no one at the front desk is with oaseas. Clue number one.... A drive through check in (just like a bank) system only! Who does that? They do it because they deal with so many upset customers that they won't talk with you face to face!

We had 2 rooms that were totally dirty and trashed! Spring break rooms that have been parties hard in. Filthy carpets, filthy and broken furniture. My 13 year old wouldn't even sit
down in our first room at cabana cay. Called number to complain about the filth and they pushed
me off and told me "we will send head of housekeeping to your room to see what you are talking about". Well 3 calls later and they Never came. I demanded my money back or be moved to another property. I went to check out second property the best that I could before I agreed to move there. U talked to the security man who was the only helpful person that I dealt with during this terrible experience. He didnt work for oaseas! After having to go back to thier drive thru to get my key to the new room my 12 year old daughter and I arrived at midnight. The wonderful
security man helped us find our room. When we arrived at the room the door was cracked open !!! The security guard went in and checked out the condo to make sure no one was in it. We then realized that they key that they made me pick up at thier drive thru was a swipe key and the key needed for the door needed a regular metal key. I locked the deadbolt but wasn't secure with the thought of why the door was opened and if an owner would be back to open the door with thier key!!! The locks on the 2 of 3 sliding glass doors also didnt lock!I oaseas had no other rooms for us to go after i callwd to tell them. my daugther anf i had no where to go! so we laid on bed and vowed that we werent going to fall asleep. we survived the miserable night and wanted to go get breakfast. This is when I realized that we couldn't even leave room if I wanted to because I couldn't lock the room! Called oaseas again! This time I was in tears. We packed up our luggage (again) and left room not knowing where we would be staying next but we knew it wouldn't be there. By the way this room was a tiny bit cleaner than first room but still filthy. I ended up having to spend $1500 dollars more to get a beautiful room at Marriott golf club ( can't remember exact name now). After about 15 calls to oaseas I finally got someone to help me. After many desperate tears i was finally talking to someone who felt my pain and she said that they would refund all my money including deposit. But all my money that I had to pay at the drive thru was paid on a debit card so I wouldn't be able to get
full refund for 10 days.

Don't stay at any of the oaseas resort properties! We were with a large dance studio and no one at our studio was happy with thier rooms cabana cay. All were dirty!

We did get our money after 5 phone calls to oaseas 3 weeks later! I was told while leaving the second room by some workers at the property that this type of problems happens all the time with oaseas resorts and that I should just cut my loses because no one ever gets thier on money back. So I was surprised they refunded my money. I think my tears may have helped my refund in this situation. By the way I reviewed oaseas thoroughly on trip advisor before we booked. That is why I had to write this review so no one else makes that mistake!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank kcchic
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The worst place my family and I have ever stayed. Wish I could post the pics of the condition. No one should be that desperate to find a place at the beach. I feel totally robbed! Not to mention the staff are a joke! The word resort has no place in the name of this hell hole!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank wowoooooooo
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The worst stay ever.The carpet and furniture had some red sticky crap all over them. There was no internet. Oh yeah you read that right no internet, no wireless, none at all. I could write my name in the dirt on the balcony furniture. they still have keys on all the front doors. The pool bathrooms were locked the entire week-end. They have no beach access at all to walk there. There was cigarette butts in the hot tub. Iwill never stay there again. The Palmetto down the road is much better, we left and went there.

Room Tip: Choose another place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank chad m
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Do not stay here if you want your deposit back. You will hear "I had to email my boss with that I can not make the decision that someone has left. If you ask when will boss be in you will get do not know he is at a couple of properties. This is the worst mgmt of properties I have personally rn into and I am over 50 so I am not just ranting.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank CharlesH549
OaseasResortsGM, Guest Relations Manager at Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Great customer service is a top priority for Oaseas Resorts and we place huge importance on training staff to bring a consistently higher level of service. Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention – it helps us get better.

Paviale Stephens
Director of Customer Care

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I booked my stay back in september 2012 for spring break in march of 2013 I recently called to make sure that my reservation was all set and they had recieved all the payments they needed from us. Upon calling, the lady on the phone advised me that we had our 6 bedroom condo reserved and waiting for us however, we reserved an 8 person condo and had paid the first two nights already at that rate. When I asked to speak to a manager I was given the run around (asked to call this person, than that person all of whom failed to answer or call back when I left messages for them). I finally got to a reservation specialist who advised me that this had never happened before and they did not know why they would switch us to a six person room when we had paid for an 8. The whole reason we got an 8 person room is because they dont let you have more than the maximum or us as college students would have crammed everyone into a small cheap room. Once we finally got in contact with a Monica who was the reservation manager she informed us that they were under new ownership and they sold all the condos and only had one 8 person condo left. She was unwiling to place us in that condo and advised me that my only options were to get a full refund and go somewhere else which is great customer service for a hotel to tell your customers to go somewhere else or have the six person room. However we had 8 people and she would not accommdate us for their screw up and the full refund would have been great two months ago when we could have booked a new hotel but it is 2 weeks before our trip so that was not an option. I had asked her to consider refunding us for the two people and placing all 8 of us in a 6 person room since it was their mistake and not ours but again she refused and ended up hanging up on me which only infuriated me more.. We are paying customers and deserve quality service just like everyone else..Needless to say I WOULD NOT REFER THIS HOTEL to anyone or any of their other properties. If you have a reservation already make sure you check

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends