Me and my friend went to PCB for Bike Week in April 2011. Our stay at the Chateau was good. We got checked in right away upon arrival. Front desk staff was friendly. Rooms are small but clean and for the money it was a great value. We didn't go to stay in the room all day anyway. If you are looking for an affordable, clean motel this is for you. Housekeeping was very polite and always had clean towels ready when we needed them. Parking is right in front of the motel so you do not have to cross any streets. Motel sits right on the beach. Be sure when you make your reservation you tell them you want to overlook the pool. That's the best view. All rooms view the ocean. Great time was had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach, Florida
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach