The room was dirty. Smells like a dumpster outside. Karaoke/loud music goes on at the pool.
If your room is by the pool you are forced to endure terrible music for hours at night. The extra parking is behind a purple haze across the street in a shady area. The $30 umbrella seats on the beach are torn and gross. Overall, terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach, Florida
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach