I read all the other reviews and was prepared for a clean, old motel on the beach. Well, the good thing is location...right on beach...and the staff was friendly. However, it is a motel for guests that are pretty low class. Lots of rough looking types hanging around. The rooms are pretty old and the bedspreads need to be changed out. Ours had a hole in it. The bathroom was small and pretty shabby. Had a good time with family, but that was the highlight of the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach, Florida
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach