An old friend and I took a short trip to the beach and based on price choose the Chateau! All in all it's an okay place! The room was very clean and the view was awesome! We stayed in one of the cabanas and the only problem is they are two stories down from the parking lot and there isn't an elevator!! There aren't any carts and it's very difficult to get your stuff down there! If you don't bring a robust teenager, you may have a problem!! Although, once you do get down there, you can't get a better view nor access to the beach!! Service was great, staff was very friendly, bed was comfy, great trip!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach, Florida
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach