“This is the perfect place for a beach holiday.”
Kitchen Kitvchen
Dining Table and grill
Pool at night
Courtyard and Pool
Courtyard at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vincejwes...
Canton, Georgia
“This is the perfect place for a beach holiday.”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The beach is like sugar, clean, no crowds. Large beach great for strolls. Good restaurants at reasonable prices, fun activities. We stay here every year and plan to do so in the future because we love the place

Your age range 65+
26 Sep 2017
So glad you enjoy it. We like happy customers.
Jackie T
Jacksonville, Florida
“Location for a wonderful family vacation”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We arrived on Saturday July 15, 2017 and could not were been more thrilled with all of the accommodations. Our son his wife and their 4 children joined us. We were all so happy with the spacious home. All the special touches were there.
We enjoyed having the beach so close with the "stuff" we needed for the children.
When the kids weren't in the gulf they were swimming in the pool which was right outside our. door.
The location is so convenient for restaurants as well as shopping.
We will definitely go back again. It was perfect.

8 Jan 2018
Really glad you enjoyed your vacation. We strive to keep the house clean and stocked with things you and your family might need while on vacation.
greggunn
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fantastic family vacation spot”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent house, excellent location. House has plenty of space for 2 families, semi private pool ( shares with 2 other houses). Cross the street & your at your own private beach !! Beach is public, but seems private, no crowds, plenty of open water & open sand. Pier park - shopping, restaurants & amusement park is just a few miles away.

My kids & I lease every year !!

12 Sep 2017
Awww thanks. So glad you are a repeat customer and enjoy the house as much as I do. Thanks again for your kind words!
Amber J
“Great place!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I booked this house because I wanted a weekend getaway for my bridesmaids. The house was clean, uniquely decorated, and in a quiet area right across the street from the beach. Not to mention we had our own pool. I will be staying here again upon my return to PCB!

Your age range 25-34
12 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review. So nice to read that my custimets enjoy their stay. Thanks!
Floresg21...
“PLEASE READ ALL”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

First off I want to start that these pictures do not do this house justice! This house is literally perfect. I was scared because before this experience I have never rented before and always stayed at hotels prior. But I will tell you that I don't think I can go back to the hotel scene now.
We actually just got back about a week ago from staying at this wonderful home and my mother in law and mother were already planning on this being our summer vacation rental spot, we all loved it. First off we started off with 5 adults, 4 children (9, 8, 6, and 4), and a 1.5 year old. The house wasn't cramped at all, everyone had their own space and bathroom, and never were we falling over each other. We also just loved the pool that was shared in the fenced off private courtyard that you shared with 3 other beach homes. We lucked out and only one house was being rented besides ours so it wasn't packed at all. There was also a gas grill ready to go next to wonderful seating, which made our "parties" with the kids so much fun so they can swim and we can grill dinner and eat outside.
The house has a queen bed and bedroom on the first floor with a full bathroom right outside the room. The first floor also shares the living room with 2 love seats, a sofa, and a larger TV and entertainment center with personalized photos of the owner and their family which was a cute touch. The sofa does come out to a sofa bed but to be honest the mattress was horrible, the reason we pulled it out was because the kids wanted to do a movie night and I laid on it and it was so sunken and I wouldn't rely on that to sleep on. The washer and dryer were right next to the patio doors that opened to your private stoop in the courtyard area. Which made it great to strip down when entering the home and the washer and dryer being right there!
The second floor opens to the massive kitchen with seating for 8 at one table! There was even a booster that connected to a chair that was a high chair which I was not expecting for the baby but such a wonderful and thoughtful touch! That was also 4 baby gates for the stairs and a pack and play available to use! Marilyn (the owner) truly has thought of everything! The kitchen has EVERYTHING, a blender, waffle maker, tea kettle, pots, pans, dishes, glassware, silverware, you name it they have it! My mother in law was super surprised because I told her that the kitchen had everything and Marilyn didn't disappoint! There was a bedroom with 2 twin beds and a bathroom right off that. And a super cool balcony to the courtyard with beach views right off the kitchen, so much natural light it was beautiful.
The third floor is like the master suite. There was a bar area with a sink in the living area outside the master bedroom with a TV and a twin trundle bed which was great for all the kids to sleep on and have a "sleepover" in their minds. The master was spacious and perfect! We brought our own pack and play for the baby and fit great in the room with us. The master bath was super spacious and the walk in shower was clean and there wasn't a spot of mold or dirt in the showers or bathrooms which is a big thing for me since I know how hard those are to keep clean and they were clean! The third floor had a balcony, but the doors wouldn't open and I think it's because guest probably have their children sleep on the trundle beds and kids are also curious and could possibly open the doors and have an accident off the third floor. So I think it's a smart move since this is a family house!
And the beach! It literally was across the street! You walk through the courtyard, open the small gate (which kids couldn't open since latch was up high), and walk across a quiet beautiful road that runs along the beach side, literally as wide as the streets in a traditional neighborhood. The first day to the beach we brought every tourist thing you can think of! Beach umbrella, tent, chairs, wagon, toys, and towels. I learned quickly this was a sand trap and not a good idea. From that day on we went bare foot across the street just in swimsuits, and sand toys. we left the towels on stoop since there was an outdoor shower and hose to clean off the sand in the courtyard. The beach is seriously a private beach. Every time we went there was literally like 5 people in view on my left and right at the beach. I loved it wasn't super touristy and more private home beaches. The water was great and perfect. Please take me back!
Marilyn the home owner was very detailed on how to receive the security deposit back and actually just received the check today in the mail, so she actually returns it if you treat the home like your own! We booked months in advance and planned this as the last family who-raw since I will be starting nursing school on Monday. It couldn't have been anymore perfect. It's not like a hotel where you feel like you can't relax in a small hotel room but truly kick back and enjoy the company you have in this spacious home! A TRUE GEM! (sorry for the long review, but it was truly amazing for the adults and children!)

12 Sep 2017
Thanks for all the kind words and feedback. I had no idea about the sleeper sofa mattress. Will get it replaced. The door on 3rd floor opens. Handle was faulty but has been replaced. We have a high lock on door for safety. Thanks again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing