“Great Smorkeling Adventure”

and up
Beginner Scuba Diving Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Private guided Try Scuba Diving tour in the ocean for adults & children 10 and up. After booking, we pair you together with your own personal dive professional. Your dive pro will provide everything you need so you don’t need to bring anything. No experience is required for this dive and you are guaranteed to see a ton of aquatic life & fish! Free GoPro video and pictures included.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

John was a great instructor. My sister, niece,and I went snorkeling at St. Andrew's State park. John was very funny, patient, and professional. We saw beautiful fish, jellyfish, hermit crabs and other marine life. I would higher recommend John. Great adventure for an affordable price.

All reviews
"certified"
"blast"
"pcb"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The experience was great the instructors we're helpful and took their time to made sure we understood what we were about to do. During the dive there were with us the whole way and made sure we were safe. Will definitely do it again when we head back down there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

john was a great snorkeling instructor! I had never been before and I was very nervous about it and he was very careful and cautious. he made sure that I had a great time and also took tons of videos for me to share with my friends and family. I definitely recommend coming here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

best guys to work with and rely friendly
if i go again i will go with same guys again because the are rely patient with kids