Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area
Ranked #8 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 8 June 2014

First, I would like to mention that Brittany is a superstar and really made me feel welcome! Her "can do" attitude and up-beat personality is a great asset to this company. Her customer service alone made me want to give my loyalty only to Hilton/Hamton Inn. Unfortunately, I did not receive the same service from Richard. Brittany told me earlier how much it would cost to wash/dry clothes but I forgot to ask her if this could be billed to my room or if there was an ATM machine so I could get money out. When I came down to the desk, Richard barely looked up at me and said "Ma’am"... Not hello, or how are you, etc, just a attitude like what now. I started to ask him the question that I forgot to ask Brittany, but he proceeded to interrupt and talk over me, therefore not letting me ask him. I simply nodded and walked off. Later, I was in the elevator with one of you maintenance men and he started telling me how he never gets a day off and how he would rather not be there. Very odd customer service skills, to say the very least. I work in the travel industry as well and understand that it isn’t all peaches and cream, but the interaction with these two men is all that kept me from rating a perfect 10 on the survey. The rest of your staff was very thoughtful and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelly H

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Very friendly and attentive front desk and staff, different breakfast every morning, close to shopping and restaurants. Hotel was not in walking distance to the beach, but close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank An A
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a swim meet so we didn't need to be directly on the beach. The Hampton Inn & Suites worked out perfectly for us. It is conveniently located on Panama City Beach Parkway. The hotel is clean and the breakfast is excellent. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in town.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Timothy A
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Booked a last minute getaway for the family with 2 small toddlers. Scored a great rate - clean, updated hotel with free and good breakfast (served fresh berries!). Parking was easy, suite was huge (well worth the $10 upgrade per night). Great location. Will definitely stay here again next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As long time visitors to the Panama City Beach area we have stayed with many hotels in town and none compare to the Pier Park Hampton Inn. High level of service from all staff front desk, housekeeping , etc. The staff is not only very friendly but also helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The hotel is in a great location where you are close to everything but it's still quiet at the end of the night. Clean room and lobby and good variety for Breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the PCB area in the future

T Sample

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Tsample7
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was very clean & everyone friendly. I picked a hotel close to where a family wedding reception would take place. I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was clean, spacious and neat. See pic. Only problem we had was water flow - very slow for some reason. We removed the screen filter on the tap and lots of dirt was clogged in there. See pic. It did help but not much. The main valves for hot and cold were open all the way.

The breakfast area was very clean and replenished in good time. The staff was good.

The address shows its on US98 - main highway. It's actually not....the main entrance is on Lantana Street. Little inconvenience but No big deal....easy to navigate.

All in all, great experience. Will stay again next time I visit.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family