“golf”
Review of Hombre Golf Club

Hombre Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wes Burnham-designed golf layout features water on 15 of the 18 original holes, with four sets of tees that challenge every level of player.
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The course was very challenging but fun to play and was very women friendly. The Staff was helpful all around the course. Still enjoyed my game even though there was a lot of maintenance at the time. Would love to play again when the course is great shape.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

View is fantastic. The Good, the Bad & the Ugly courses are like visiting paradise. Service truck comes by to offer snacks & drinks. GPS in the golf cart as well. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This course Hombre Golf Club is the sight of the PGA Q School .. so that tells you it is quite a challenge to play..14 holes are either on water / or over water Played with a couple from Kentucky we had a great time.. got the rate thru Golf Now regular price 84.00 we paid 34.00 quite a deal.. Fun and quite impressive , greens fast , fairways smooth sand traps not up to par quite wet but just need to avoid them... HAHAHA--- I shot 95 and felt good about it regularly at 88 so not far off... Take a chance and enjoy the scenery Staff great fun and helpful ...Will do Hombre again --Excellent Club house for food and beverage

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I play a lot of different courses and I would have to say that this is a pretty good course. I like the Bad and the Ugly (not a fan of the Good). To me it seems like a tight course so you need to hit a fairly straight shot most of the time. Plenty of water and sand. Greens roll good... most of the time. My only slight negative.. I think it is kind of over priced.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stopped by to make reservations for the round of golf we received with our condo reservations. We were met with a golf cart (even though we told him we weren't playing )and a friendly smile. It was during the Gulf Coast Jam and they told us that Trace Adkins was playing a round. We grabbed some amazing bloody Mary's relaxed and had a great time. Will definitely be back!