“Awesome!!”

and up
Gulf World Marine Park General Admission
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our daily shows featuring Dolphins, Sea Lions, Reptiles, Tropical Birds and other furry animals will amaze you. Pay one price and see all the shows and explore our indoor and outdoor tropical gardens showcasing penguins, sea turtles, alligators and flamingos. Our stingray petting pool is always a popular activity during your visit. Feed the stingrays at our new Stingray Bay attraction! Parking is free and we are open rain or shine. We offer many ways for you to get up close and personal with our animals. You can make a reservation for any of our interactive programs. Our Swim with a Dolphin program is a great opportunity to enter our million-gallon dolphin habitat and get eye to eye with these fantastic animals. The Trainer for a Day program is an all day program behind the scenes working with our trainers caring for our animals. Our Day Camps are filled with fun activities learning about different animals. Our Sea Lion or Dolphin Meet-N-Greet programs allow you to interact with our animals and trainers during training sessions.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went on a Thursday morning. It was awesome they way they have the shows lined up and running smooth. We loved the sea lion & both dolphins shows, my son wanted to do the pictures after but he is shy. It was hot during the shows but park has lots of shade. Great day trip for my 7 year old along with the grandparents. My son said "I loved it".

1  Thank MsKCM336
Write a ReviewReviews (2,034)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"fish"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The cleanliness of the facility coupled with the enthusiasm of the staff, makes for a pleasant experience. I've gone to Gulf World a few times over the past three decades, and I am always entertained and educated. There's a part of the adult me, however, who shudders at the small tanks in which their inhabitants spend most of their lives. I guess movies like "The Cove" and "Blackfish" have done their jobs.

1  Thank Billie B
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great time for small children. The magic and reptile show were great! Not much to see other than the shows.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We wanted something to do because the weather was less then ideal for the beach or pool. It was a very windy day! The people at Gulf World were awesome! The wind made the otter show hard to hear, but that was not their fault. They trudged on and put on a great show. All the shows were good. The scuba diving show was even interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Visited on 8-1. We had a perfect day. One of my bucket list items was to watch and meet a dolphin. That was accomplished this day. They have a beautiful facility, great trainers and the most amazing shows. We seen the Sea Lion and Rough-toothed dolphin show and Sting Ray feeding, the Scuba diving demonstration and Dolphin Show. We loved the Sea lion and Rough-toothed dolphin show. The trainers are so great with the Sea lions and dolphins they was the highlight of my day watching the dolphins and sea lion dance. The Michael Jackson routine was so great. I have fell in love with Sea Lions because of Gulf World. We Loved the feeding and scuba show as well. My daughter was loving being able to touch the sting ray. The penguins was so cute they should try and do a show with them it was be great. The dolphin show was my favorite part of the day. We sat in the Splash Zone which is the first 10 rows in the middle. So be prepared to get WET!! We were soaked. We then took the opportunity for $10 to take a picture with the dolphin. You can have 2 people in the picture but only one person can hold the dolphins fins. We all paid $10 to have that opportunity by ourselves. It was most defiantly worth it. Thank you Gulf World for making our day. We will be back next year on vacation.