“what the beach should look like”
Review of Shell Island

US$64.00*
and up
Panama City Beach Adventure Catamaran Sail
Reviewed 28 August 2014

the trip to the island aboard the captain anderson III was the highlight of our trip.. the island is gorgeus. was slightly disappointed that we didnt find more shells. but what a beautiful place..a ray came right up to us on edge of beach. enjoyed the primitive side of pcb.. nothing to disturb the natural look of the beach

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Wonderful beach. One of the best I have been to in Florida. Emerald green water, white sand, sand dunes and more. The best part is that it is quiet and not crowded at all. Definitely a must see in Panama city beach.

1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

It's very beautiful and clear water, but I'm mystified to where all the shells are. I walked a long way and didn't find anything that wasn't tiny and average. If you're looking for a bunch of little shells this is the place. Also the biting flies were awful. Shell Key in St . Petersburg beach was awesome big shells and sand dollars too. Skip this place and go to St. Petersburg beach.

2  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Dolphins and relaxing day on he beach. I would recommend this to any PCB visitors. We took a boat and jet skis over and this was a great way to go.

1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful piece of heaven . My husband and I went through St. Andrews park and paid 150$ to rent a pontoon boat for 4 hours . It was so worth it. It's about a 5 minute boat ride from St. Andrews park. I didn't find but a small handful of shells but the scenery is beautiful and peaceful. Was not crowded at all. There are no bathrooms. They do have concessions . St. Andrews also has a shuttle that runs every thirty minutes. The cost is $16.95 for adults $ 8.95 for children. You have to pay admission to the park which is $8 for vehicle . We got asked a history question and if we would have answered correctly our admission would have been half off. I will definitely visit she'll island again.

7  Thank Anichols39