Laketown Wharf Resort
US$263
US$241
Country Inn
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$223
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$173
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
US$133
US$335
US$305
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
Orbitz.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$227
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewslight showpineapplewater showfamily poollake townacross the streetfive poolsrooftop poolbunk bedsbedroom condoparking deckshort walk to the beachlarge balconythree bedroomother resortsdish soapup to date
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The service was excellent. The staff were friendly. The condo was gorgeous. The views were spectacular. The furniture was nice. The bathrooms were nice & well equipped. The price was great. There are only a few complaints I had & they are very minor complaints.
1) Only one of the pools is heated. While I'm sure this isn't a problem during the summer season, during the winter months it is because most people congregate at the one pool. It would be nice for them all to be heated so those not wanting to hang out with the loud crowd have an option.
2) The parking situation. While there is plenty of parking its an awkward setup to get to your room. You either have to go down to the ground & walk a ways or go up, up another flight of stairs, & across a walkway.
3) The elevators. While it has 9 different elevators only 3 are centrally located. If your room is midway between the sets you're going to have a bit of a walk. Not horrible except if you're bringing up groceries & things or the weather is unpleasant. Another set of elevators midway down the walkway would be appreciated.
4) The dishes. While they do give you a selection of dishes, all of fine quality, they are lacking in quantity. If you're planning on eating out a lot it shouldn't be a problem. If you're planning on eating in stop somewhere & get yourself some plates & cups.
5) The bathtubs. While the bathrooms are plenty spacious with lots of counter space the bathtubs/showers are a bit narrower than you probably have at home.
This is definitely the place to stay in Panama City Beach. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: When booking make sure to ask for the one with the best ocean view available. Its not a guarantee but the staff will do their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 9,182,012
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is the hotel of our choice. This hotel is clean and conveniently located to attractions, restuarants, the beach and Walmart. The friendly staff makes our vacations pleasant and enjoyable. I would recommend this place for your family's next vacation.

Room Tip: Every room we have stayed in has had a great view from the balcony to the street side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I would recommend this hotel for families and groups of friends. The rooms are very nice a HUGE. My fiancé, myself and two of my best girlfriends shared a two bedroom. The multiple pools are a great feature.. on is a rooftop pool. Even though you are across the street from the beach you have a beach view. There is only one drawback to this property.... the elevators. During peak time you can have to wait upwards of 20 mins to get one. We just staggered our timing to when they were not too busy. Are planning to go back this summer!

Room Tip: If you cannot use stairs or have children ask for a lower room. The elevators can be an issue.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 12 January 2014

My family and I checked in on Friday afternoon. We were all amazed at the beautiful rooms and beachside view. The rooms were immaculate, and huge. The bunk beds were just what our daughter wanted. The master bed and bathroom were unbelievably beautiful. The kitchen and laundry areas made us feel like we were at home. However in the Midst of this breath taking experience, the elevators broke down. We stayed in room 2027, and carrying groceries and luggage with 2 little girls up and down 20 flights of stairs wasn't what we signed up for. If we wanted to workout, we would have went to the gym. Other than that, we had a great stay. We will probably be back but will most definitely compare with other condos before making lake wharf our final decIsion.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank sexybrady
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have lived yes lived at Laketown for about 3 months, and the fire alarm situation has been tackled. What was happening was the fog, and the fact that the alarms they installed could not tell what was actual smoke, or fog so they kept going off. The elevators, I am afraid will never change as the building has 700 units and only five elevators to service it. Many times we have worked out by running the stairs from floor 19 lol. All in all for 1400 a month in a high rise, 2.5 bedroom, 2 full bath condo with this view, I really can't complain. I have paid double that to live in other locations where a beach was nowhere in sight. Compared to the condos across the street and down the beach, I have not seen even one that was over 1000 sq. ft. especially with granite all over the way these are, including the huge master soaking tub and separate shower. I have looked at just about every resort/condo from Pensacola to PCB, and Laketown's customer service, staff, and amenities came out above them all. I would only consider moving if I found a bigger, better option for less money, and that's not going to happen.

Room Tip: High floor, gulf view, 2 bedroom would be the best option for the money. They are actually 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 bedrooms because of the large bunk room which is just a slit in the wall at other condos.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family