Laketown Wharf Resort
US$236
US$231
Country Inn
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$229
US$302
US$272
US$173
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
US$133
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$228
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewslight showpineapplewater showfamily poollake townacross the streetfive poolsrooftop poolbunk bedsbedroom condoparking deckshort walk to the beachlarge balconythree bedroomother resortsdish soapup to date
Reviewed 14 August 2014

When I first called for reservation the rep was very pleasant. Booking went smoothly.I am very particular when it comes to cleanliness of hotels so I was concerned with a few reviews that I saw on line.When I arrived at the hotel it was well above what I had even imagined! The 3 bd room was very spacious,magnificent,and the view was awesome! Everything you need was in distance. We all fell in love. We extended our stay for another night. I was sad to leave. I will be returning very soon!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at Laketown Wharf resort. Our condo looked just like the pictures online. The elevators were not an issue for us. We took the stairs maybe 3 times during our 4 day trip because the elevators were a little slow but this was no problem for us. I liked all the pools, just wish they were heated. I really liked the convenient walkway next to Pineapple Willey's to the beach. FYI Pineapple Willey's has the best margaritas!!! Also our view of the beach was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Rooms - awesome, spacious, clean. We rented the one bedroom two bath with bunk beds - 9th floor, perfect for two adults, and one/two children.

Elevators - HOT, small, and not near enough of them to accommodate for all the guest - we took stairs majority of the time.

Facility - MASSIVE - beautiful pleaces to sit and relax, all different pools to chose from at all different sides of the resort. I felt safe at all time with the security that roamed all hours of the day/night - while not sitting directly on the beach you are able to view it from your front balcony - then from the back balcony you are able to view the lagoon area/PCB strip which is beautiful at night all lit up - every night at 8:30 - 8:45p there is a light show with music and water fountains in the lagoon area - you have to atleast watch it one night while there - I had to watch it every night, so beautiful and relaxing -

If we were to return to PCB, we would likely stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 9th floor - very quiet There are 21 floors but even on the 9th floor I felt very high up (the floors start 6 stories high so at the 9th level you are up there)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place. It is very nice and convenient to everything. I have stayed here once a year for the last 3 years and I must admit the elevator wait time is shorter now vs. Last year. Sundays seemed the worst due to everyone checking in and out but I would definitely stay here again and again!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Marty B
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are not going to be coming and going. The elevator wait was sometimes twenty minutes, in little alcoves that had NO air movement. It felt like a sauna waiting for and in the elevators.
The room was very spacious and clean. had two bedrooms plus two bunk beds. It was perfect for the four of us!
The first floor is supposed to be retail, but is mostly empty. A good collection of the stores and restaurants would have been nice.
All in all, we enjoyed the stay, but the lack of elevators (they had seven in a 21 floor resort) made it a bit tiresome in the Florida humidity.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family