“GREAT DIVE SHOP AND STAFF!”
Review of Panama City Diving

Introductory Scuba Diving Adventure
Ranked #6 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer scuba classes and dive charters for all skill levels from novice to divemaster. If you've never been scuba diving our Discover Scuba Class is a great way to get introduced to the sport. Our charters going the shipwrecks offshore are great for certified divers who want to see sights less traveled to.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've been out with a lot of charters and PCDC remains my #1. The whole crew is very friendly and they put your safety first. These guys are the best! Can't wait to go diving with them again.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Great dive shop and operator. Good choice for you dive needs if you are visiting the Florida panhandle.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

For anyone in the panama city area you have to give these guys a call. They are very professional at what the do. Down to earth answering any question you may have about the dive. Me an my girlfriend went to vortex springs because of all the rain they had earlier this month had a blast very clear water.There were no hidden fees very reasonable on there prices. Nice equipment. An all around very cool environment great place to dive with.

1  Thank d_bowman99
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My daughter and I have made two dive trips with Panama City Dive Charters and both have been excellent adventures. Captain Dave and Divemaster Chris are very personable, demonstrating professional level skills in their field. I've been on some dive boats where the captain rarely interacts with the customers- not so here. With Captain Dave's big smile and friendly character right from the start, you know you're in the right place. Chris even carried my tanks to the boat for me. I was speechless. Never had a DM do that before. I could tell by the interaction that they really wanted my business. I would highly recommend to anyone diving in the Panama City area to schedule their next dives with Panama City Dive Charters.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Our family of four had a great time diving w/ y'all on Tuesday 07/09 at the Vortex Springs. Aleese was 100% right: the water is really clear. Especially two non-certified boys had a blast also as DM Ryan did a great job in preparing them before as well as instructing them during the dive.
The next day my 13 old daughter and I went on the Parker w/ DM Chris and Capt. Dave. Great, great experience again.
We'd planned on going on this "sun and sand" trip to Panama City and diving w/ your company a year ago. It was absolutely worth the 'wait'. Hope to be back soon and a big thank you from us all.