“Breakfast Done Right ”

Andy’s Flour Power
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a person who enjoys a quality breakfast served by friendly associates in a clean family friendly environment then look no further because Andy’s Flour Power on Thomas Drive in Panama City is the place for you. A huge breakfast menu is available so there’s something for everyone. Andy’s Flour Power is very popular with both tourists and locals so it may be crowded and require a short wait; just order a mimosas and wait in the bar. Trust me you will be glad you did. To avoid a wait just do what we did and be there at 7am. Upon entering we were greeted by a very friendly and welcoming staff. The restaurant is done in bright beach happy colors. Live Jazz from 9am to 1pm on Saturday and Sunday adds to the casual festive atmosphere. There were four adults and a 3 year old in our party. We were seated immediately upon arrival. We had a very helpful and attentive waitress, who provided fast and efficient service. The owner even stopped by to say hello and ensure we were satisfied. Our group ordered waffles, eggs benedict, bacon, scrambled eggs, walnut raisin toast, home fries, and a rolled omelet. We ordered the French Toast for my Granddaughter and she loved it. Served with nuts, strawberries, and powdered sugar it was an immediate hit. Fortunately she shared it with me! Overall the food was freshly prepared and delicious. Presentation as well as food quality was superior and at a moderate price. Finally, don’t leave without stopping by their Bakery and getting some fresh treats to go. Offerings include waffles, cake, cookies (Four varieties), turnovers, Key Lime pie and more. Yum!

We love this place and will definitely be back. Highly recommend.

Only recommendation I have is to add another cash register. Currently you pay in the Bakery area as you are leaving. With the large crowds you are forced to wait to pay. Adding another register resolves this service opportunity.

Located at 2629 Thomas Drive serving breakfast and lunch. It is not open for dinner. They do not take reservations.
American Cafe, Vegan, Gluten Free and Allergen-Friendly Options; Vegetarian Friendly;
$$-$$$
Hours: Monday—Saturday
7:00AM - 2:00PM
Sunday
8:00AM - 2:00PM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,662)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Let me start by saying I'm not a breakfast person. The food was good, and you get a lot of it. Just remember that it is a very popular restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First off, staff was friendly and service was fine but you couldn’t hear yourself think over some guy playing the sax. The food was terrible, except the biscuits and the coffee. The gravy was very sweet and spicy, the eggs had a green/gray hue and some kind of seasoning that tasted like garlic and something else I couldn’t identify. My husband didn’t care for the French toast because the bread was very thick and one look at the eggs and neither he nor my grandson would eat them. We brought home a loaf of the raisin cinnamon bread, which is okay. Chalk it up to lesson learned and $40 wasted. I was the only one who ate anything because I was absolutely starving. The place had mostly good reviews, which is why we tried it, but if you’re looking for southern breakfast food like what you might find at Cracker Barrel, this is not it. We won’t be going back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to Panama City Beach 5 different years and can’t wait to get back there again this summer! Andy’s is one of our favorite places to eat! Sometimes it may be a little crowded and require a short wait, but it’s always been worth it! Check out the baked goods to take with you, they are so fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate there for breakfast on Memorial day and it was packed. No parking so some folks had to park near the road. The food was good. Being a holiday weekend, most of my favorite baked goods were sold out. I'll know next time to go earlier!