My husband and I stayed here for a week's vacation and found the place to be mostly okay.
* The location is decent. Being on the water is wonderful, and being a short distance from the pier and Pier Park is nice.
* Most essentials are provided. We were pleased to find such a nice variety of kitchen tools, like pots, pans, dinnerware, silverware, etc.
* The private balcony was nice.
* The floors were absolutely impossible to keep clean. Fortunately, a broom is provided, so we swept often.
* The oven didn't work. It was my husband's birthday, so trying to bake a cake didn't work out. Really disappointing.
Overall, this is a decent place.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking