Holiday Terrace Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Plaza Motel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Casa Loma Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereroom layoutseparate roomscan't beat the pricebit datedlove this placestay there againbeach tripview from the balconyspring breakpanama citybedskitchenetteoceanprivacypcbcons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We were having a horrible trip due to the place we had booked. I saw a sign and we stopped at Holiday Terrace and the customer service there was wonderful! They are wonderful! We had a Wonderful Vacation thanks to the wonderful people! I can't wait until we spend our Anniversary trip with you guys!

Room Tip: Wonderful Customer Service!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Hello and Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to read that your vacation turned out great and that we were a part of it! :)

Thank you again for your review and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I just returned from my stay at this hotel and I wanted to share my experience. First of all the elevators are horrible. One actually broke and had a person on the inside. With no air I might add..
The rooms are not so bad, the beds are very hard and the pillows thin. Bring yours from home. The cleaning of the rooms or there lack of, is awful. We stayed a total of 5 days, the room was only picked up once.. no vacuuming or sheets changed..basically the only thing done was trash removed. No tub cleaned or toilets.
Water pressure is also an issue. There is none. There is no ice on the floors, you have to go to the front office and get a small bag.. They charge 2.00 if you want a bigger bag. 2 of the days we were at the pool area around 11:30, the property cleaners were blowing around the pool for 1 1/2 hours while we were trying to enjoy our relaxation. I did call the front desk and complained and he stopped shortly after. There is absolutely no security on the property, if you are family and not a party person is an important thing.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronnie T

Dear Guest, I am disappointed by your review :(. I was under the impression from your fellow family members that you all were enjoying your stay. You can't please everyone but we sure try. The issues you experienced have been acknowledged and will be investigated. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was very nice, clean linens, very clean room and facility! We stayed for 5 nights on the beach with a pool and very close to shops, close to shopping and awesome restaurants... I do wish there would have been an iron in the room!!! I would stay there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Yaaay, so glad you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on your wedding!!!! We hope to see you for your Anniversary ;) Thank you for giving us a positive review! The Holiday Terrace staff and myself love it when guests find our property to be as great as we think it is! Thank you for your time!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stayed here in June and then again in July. We had a great time in June, but July wasn't as great. We were on the 5th or 6th floor, which had no wifi. Our refrigerator froze some food that we had, the elevators were slow, rust on the doors, no hair dryer, and there was no input on the tv for my boyfriend to hook up his xbox. It was a great location, right on the beach and near the pier, but we were just a little less impressed with this visit.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
HolidayTerrace, Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Guest, I am sorry your last stay with us was not as pleasant as the first. I hope that you will come back and see us again though! I would like to address some of the issues you experienced, starting with the rust on the outer door frames. The metal door frames of the exterior are a constant battle for us due to the salt air and the damage it does. We strive to stay on top of though. We do have a limited amount of hairdryers that we loan to our guests and unfortunately were all being used at the time that you had requested one. WI-FI is something that will NOT reach to the higher floors as of right now, it predominantly is in the Lobby and has been known to reach the lower floors. We hope to have WI-FI available for all floors in the near future. I don't believe that any of our TVs have had XBox hookup but if they do then I will do my best to accommodate you with one of them during your next stay. Please just send me an email prior to your stay referencing your Tripadvisor review and I will personally do my best to make your next stay up to par. :) Thank you for taking the time to review us and even the not so great reviews help us grow! :)

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Terrace a couple weeks back. It was awesome because we got three beds and a kitchenette for a great price. It is definitely an older hotel, but a great deal. It was located close to everything. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: They are all beach front. So that is good!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends