“I made a good choice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was looking for a hotel near my daughters resort.
It is not that close to Pier Park, about 2 miles away.
There were truly not a lot of choices of hotels.
I have NOT stayed at this hotel chain in many years,
I am glad I did!!
My only concern was two-fold. Bathtubs slipperly when stepping into, and the mold near the ceiling was minimal, but should be attended to.
By no means did it ruin my trip.
Saturday night stay a little too pricey, but it was all that was available.
Chad at front desk, was very efficient.
Lady in breakfast area, extremely thorough, very nice and polite....good job!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah D

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed here in the end of March 2014! The rooms were clean but you could already see some wear and tear on them! The staff was okay... The night noise wasn't bad considering it was spring break. It is a little bit out of the way from the busy part of PC. Not right in pier park like i was thinking. My favorite part was the pool and hot tub! The other upside was the had a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2014

clean friendly staff pets welcome nice pool and hot tub great free breakfast county fishing pier the best caught blues x 5 hrs fun too catch lots of play beautiful torquois ocean also check out St Andrews Bay State Park

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

When I arrived at the hotel, I was having an allergy attack and I did not have any tissue on me. The front desk clerk went out of her way to make sure I had some tissue while I was on the road the next time. I appreciate this because anybody knows that when you are driving and you start coughing your head off without any tissue around that this is very frustrating. So once again thanks to the person that showed empathy to me. It was totally appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda E
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel 23 - 26 Mar 2014, the hotel is nice, but when I got my credit card statement I had a charge of $150.00 on it, when I contacted the hotel they told me it was for smoking in the room, my husband and I do not smoke and we did not have anyone else in the room with us, in fact we were not in the room that much as we had family that was stay on the gulf and we were there most of the time. I got an email from the manager a week ago that stated when he is told of smoking he goes and varify it before charging anyone, and would make a note acordingly in the system. But still states that the charge was for smoking. This is the first time we have ever has this happen and it is also the first time we have stayed at a La Quinta and it will be the last time we will be staying at one.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Sherry E
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Room is below average dated. Sheets were pilling.Bed blanket had holes in it.Check out you have to stop at desk.Then they checked me out of wrong room over charged me, as I am writing I am at 20 minutes and still not resolved.
I am very patient but as a business traveler I can't recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
#21 of 49 in Panama City Beach
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City Beach, FL
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson...
#18 of 49 in Panama City Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama Ci...
#15 of 49 in Panama City Beach
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach
Beachside Resort Panama City Bea...
#10 of 49 in Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City...
#8 of 49 in Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
#13 of 49 in Panama City Beach

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park? Share your experiences!