All reviews dog beach nice stay bed was comfortable the breakfast area short drive front desk staff king suite panama city would stay here again the room was nice staff was very friendly and helpful we've stayed hot tub pets pier pcb accommodations
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

From the moment we entered the room, there was a strong, sour smell. Even after our room was cleaned, the smell never went away. Our toiletries weren't re-stocked and they didn't do a great job cleaning the room. The A/C unit didn't cool very well and was extremely loud. On a positive note, the staff was very friendly, especially the lady who worked in the dining area. She made us feel very welcomed every morning. The room size was perfect - we chose the suite with the king size bed and couch because we brought our dog. They had a dog-walking trail for your pet which was pretty nice. We would probably stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Typically I've never really liked staying at hotels because of the noise at night and fear of a dirty room. This hotel impressed me as the room was clean and quiet, bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay. I'd stay here again in the future if ever in Panama City. FYI there's nothing nearby to walk to, you'll have to drive anywhere you go.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol N
Reviewed 11 June 2016

It took 2 hours to check in because I didnt know there was an additional 100 deposit. I was not prepared to pay any additional on the room. I had already paid an additional cit ay tax when I arrived there that wasnt calculated on the third party site. Therefore, I had to get authorization from a relative to charge the deposit which was awful being that the hotel's wifi did not work the entire time I was there. So...no fax, emails or anything was being delivered. I ended up doing down the road to get the info sent and received. The room was okay. There was a stuffy smell but not too bad. The pool side door was open to the public at all times. When my family and I were in the pool, the guy came to clean it with us in it. I witnessed a woman and her two kids being forced to sleep in their car because they had been given the wrong info as well. She was told she would pay at checkout and did not have 560 at check in. I felt awful for her being that she was 7 hours away from home. Bees were all over the front entrance. My daughter was stung. Lastly, at check out, my payment was not showing up. The clerk never posted it. I ensured the manager I had paid, handed him the keys and left. I would stay there again because of the location but I will be prepared for the unexpected.

Room Tip: Call the hotel at least twice prior to arrival to verify any information.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I stay here often for business and prefer the executive rooms on the third and fourth floors. Bathrooms here are hit and miss but the beds are great and it's a somewhat secluded hotel near the commercial park.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This was a very nice stay.
I had a room downstairs which sometimes concerns me about noise, but the room was very large, had hardwood (laminate) floors and was very comfortable and quiet! I would recommend this hotel. Breakfast was nice too!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business