“Disappointed”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Casual dining that in a local atmosphere featuring booths, tables and large party/community tables also including sports bar and oyster bar feels. Meals are cooked fresh to order with nearly everything house made.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The waiter did say it was his 2nd day, but almost an hour to get our food from ordering?! ....And there were only THREE of us, it's not like we had a big party! I got the shrimp, it was just okay. They got my order wrong, but when I brought it to his attention he corrected it right away. My 17 yr old daughter got seafood pasta - they brought her chicken. I brought it to his attention so he did bring out the seafood pasta and I tried a bite, and that was very good. My 15 yr old son had pulled pork and I tried a small piece of that and it was pretty good.

I did see 2 gentlemen shucking oysters at the bar, it seems to be their speciality. If you're not into oysters, I wouldn't recommend this place. I was ready for some good shrimp and didn't get it.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This place has the best oysters in PCB at a very reasonable price. The atmosphere is very casual with very attentive staff and quick service.

2  Thank heathernta
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

You want great service - ask for Cat. Food is great, wait staff was awesome, prices are good...have found a good neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We went twice while on vacation.

They have great food and staff and their was no wait which I like.

I had the seafood bisque and Dave's shrimp the and it was delicious. My husband got raw oysters-which right now they are the cheapest around (prices for raw oysters have sky rocketed). They were large and wonderful.

The 2nd time I got buffalo shrimp and they were great.

Very fresh and good prices.
We will be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The food here was great and we had wonderful service as well. Everyone in our group had something different and everything was great. This place beats the heck our of the overpriced touristy restaurants that you get drawn to. The seafood was fresh and very reasonably priced!