“Will go back.”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Rossville, Georgia
“Will go back.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We enjoyed Salty Sue's very much. My husband had the seafood plater and he loved it. I had the Bar B Q. It was great, friends has shrimp and grits and Sue's fish, they enjoyed there's. We will try to eat there again before going home.

• Visited June 2014

“Skip Sue's and make a run for the border.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 10 which with our families equates to a nice dinner tab and tip. However, we were treated as more of a hassle than potential revenue. We were told there was a 45 minute wait time. After 30 minutes we rechecked with the hostess who told us it would be 20 more minutes. After it got dark and the bugs began to bite some of us, we took refuge inside where we were told we were standing in the way. We were then directed where we should stand, which was then in the direct flow of the kitchen and servers. At this point another hostess asked if we had been helped yet. "Yes... We are your party of ten - hello! The only large party here waiting on a table!" A few minutes later we were asked if we were a party of 5 waiting - Seriously?! There is a total disconnect at this restaurant. After about 50 minutes of waiting we were told our table was just about ready. After another few minutes or so it was... But our party of 10 told the hostess thanks but no thanks, this took so long we were just going to head to Taco Bell - which we did. No offer of a round of drinks, or free appetizer etc was suggested by the hostess to keep us there after all of this - so we made a Run For The Border where we were served and eating within 12 minutes and saved about $150 in the process. While I'm not recommending Taco Bell for your dinner - I do recommend you bypass Salty Sue's and save yourself some cash and aggravation.

1 Thank Cervezamay
florida
“Ripped Off”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not only is website menu significantly outdated...prices much higher than advertised...management sucks! Patrick had an opportunity to make good by paying the difference of $11.50 as well as making up for several missing items from my take out order. He chose to justify his outdated website menu, ignore my incomplete order issue, & focus on why he raised prices. I don't care about the price increases & understand the necessity. Being responsible for the discrepancy by offering anything that would make me feel like a valued customer of over 15 years would have made a difference. Salty sues is off our list as well as our company's business list as well.

2 Thank trishswish
Amarillo, Texas
“Tried Salty Sue's”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

While on vacation, Salty Sue's was recommended to us by a man that lives in Panama City Beach. It has a fun atmosphere and mixed drinks were good. My husband had a steak and thought it was very good. I couldn't find much on the menu that sounded great to me. I ended up trying the nachos which were different but very good. The waitress was helpful in telling us tips about the food. I would probably go back again.

Saginaw, Texas
“Locals eat here.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

That should tell you everything. Baby Bakers are phenom. Service was good, but not great... it's quiet, and not on Front Beach Rd. Everyone enjoyed, and it was one of our cheaper meals of the week.

1 Thank BryceH