“Great Wings”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Wings”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in at salty sues and and I ordered the wings which were to my taste excellent,they were plump with meat and tasted smoked which I like and my wife ordered the bbq nachos that were very good. The place was clean and very comfortable. no complaints here

Youngstown, Florida
“Dog Friendly”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

While out enjoying the newly discovered dog beach on Panama City Beach, Fl we searched for dog friendly eateries on the internet. We saw an ad for Salty Sue's as being dog friendly. I had previously heard from co-workers that this was a good place to eat.
Today was a Sunday & we went to Salty Sue's which was pretty close to the dog beach, about 4 miles. When we arrived around 2pm it was fairly busy, I went to the hostess stationed & asked for pet friendly seating. We were immediately shown to outdoor seating where there are about a dozen tables and a pool table. Also off the outdoor patio is a fenced area where you can watch your pet roam. It was in the 90's & the outdoor area is equipped with a misting system, was nice to help with the heat.

There is a large selection of salads, sandwiches & seafood dinners (fried, Broiled & Blackened) as well as several BBQ selections of Beef, Pork & Chicken.

I chose the BBQuben (Smoked pork Cuban style) Sandwich (8.99) heated & pressed. It was delicious. Served with bag of chips or for .99 you can substitute steak fries.

My girlfriend ordered BBQ sliced chicken (12.99) with 2 sides (Baked sweet potato & side salad).

For the pets, they bring a bowl of water & have a choice of either cubed chicken & Rice or Pork & rice (2.99). We had out 2 Chihuahua's with us. We ordered chicken & it came out in two separate bowls. It was a split order & plenty for the two. 1 is 6pounds the other 4 pounds.

There was one other family outside with their dog. Nice clean place.

Atlanta
“Poor service and waited over an hour and forty-five minutes for our food”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It was obvious the server forgot to put our order in!!! Never apologized for it taking so long and then we did not get one if the orders we placed when the food did finally come.

Montgomery, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service for an expensive restaurant”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went here with a party of 15 on a Thursday night. They sat us at 2separate tables with two different servers. They should have just given one server a table from the other servers station so we could have one person. Then we get a new server who doesn't know the market price for the grouper and rather than find out, says "well probably like $25 or $28." Wow! For that price, I'd like someone who has waited tables before and knows that they should find this out before going to a table! Then we wait 50 minutes for our food, and 2 plates don't arrive and he says he "forgot" to order them! By now, it's been an hour and a half since we sat down and we are done. The food that did come out was mediocre for the price and the portions did not justify the price, either. The manager was asked to come to our table by us (something the server should have done on his own!) and said he would take off the appetizer and give us 25%off. We had to wait for the check. When we asked for it, the server said "how would you like it split" and we said we would figure it out. He came back a few minutes later, without the check, and said, "why don't you give me the cards and I'll split it for you?" Ha! We told him we wanted to see the check first. The manager didn't take the 25%off, but we couldn't wait any longer! We paid and left! Not sure where they find these servers (on the beach, dehydrated perhaps), but the management is to blame. A new server should be followed or at the least, watched closely!!! If we were locals, we for sure would NEVER return. Save your money and time and go to 5Guys!!!

Rossville, Georgia
“Will go back.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We enjoyed Salty Sue's very much. My husband had the seafood plater and he loved it. I had the Bar B Q. It was great, friends has shrimp and grits and Sue's fish, they enjoyed there's. We will try to eat there again before going home.