“Awesome Time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WonderWorks

WonderWorks
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an indoor amusement park combining education and entertainment in over 100 hands-on exhibits that will spark the imagination and challenge the mind. Interactive, educational and fun for all ages! Those visiting the attraction will enjoy a variety of experiences including being blown away by hurricane-force winds, maneuvering the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lying on a bed of 3,500 nails, piloting a fighter jet, riding a 360 degree roller coaster, carrying out intense military missions in the Black Hawk Experience and competing in a game of Lazer tag.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Delta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I decided to take our 2 boys here (7 and 12), after debating on if the price was worth it. I read some if the reviews and they were mixed, but we decided to take a gamble. I'm glad we did! My boys are still talking about it, 2 days later. We bought the xtreme combo (Wonder Works, Laser Tag, the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum and the 7D movie.) The total was $150 and definitely worth it. I will say that we were in Destin, FL before coming to Panama City Beach, and Panama was horrible compared to Destin. If it wasn't for Wonder Works and Ripley's, it would have been a horrible vacation.

• Korean first
Covington, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“It was not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

There are some neat things to do and learn in WonderWorks. We went on the way back from Gulf World which may have contributed to our disappointment since we had such a great time. The kids enjoyed themselves but it is overpriced. The staff is not the best and I can hardly blame them but I can blame the managers who are not managing them or who hired them.

1 Thank Ed A
Northfield
4 attraction reviews
“Tech attraction.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great for kids. Adults may be bored. New, clean, but not extensive. If you like Ripley's Believe It Or Not, you can get a deal and bundle the two.

Labadie, MO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great entertainment when the beaches are closed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We visited here when the beaches were closed for 2 days. I don't usually like to pay for things like this when the beach is free, but you can't do anything when double red flags! I felt like this was VERY expensive for 2 adults and 3 kids but I will admit my kids had a blast! The extras like laser tag and the ropes course made it more worth the price we paid. Fun exhibits that held the kids' attention: from a 2 year old to a 12 year old!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank aaholestine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went here because it was raining and we were not disappointed. We all had so much fun. we stayed all day and did all the activities