“always more than you can eat”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The first Shane's Rib Shack in Bay County is now open for business and would be honored to serve you. Shane's Rib Shack is a product of time spent with Shane's grandfather, Big Dad. "Do what you love, and do it better than anyone else," was Big Dad's advice. The result? Taste for yourself in Shane's Rib Shacks across America. Every family has a secret recipe that's handed down from generation to generation. Shane got the recipe for his sauce from "Big Dad", his beloved grandfather. He passed it on to Shane just like he did his sense of integrity and his old fly reel. Shane and Big Dad spent countless hours creating, refining and perfecting the tastes they loved. Shane's BBQ sauce is great on beef, chicken or pork, but watch out, it's gonna get messy! History Established in 2002 It all started in suburban Atlanta in McDonough, Georgia in 2002. They still make great BBQ here six days a week. Shane's big idea grew from this little shack to become the fastest growing BBQ restaurant concept in the nation. Shane's Rib Shack now has approximately 70 locations across America in 14 states. The menu has expanded somewhat since the original days to now include many chicken products as well as enormous salads and burgers.
Panama City Beach, Florida
“always more than you can eat”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I liked the loaded baked potato with pulled pork. It is the Bomb. Wow.
I will go back every chance I get. the service is great and the
seating is very comfortable.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank mary h

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Would never eat here again”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

So my husband asked me where did I want to go for dinner and I said Shane's. We not only spent $30 and we waited 35 min for our food only then to receive it cold. The owner went around to all the tables to ask how everyone else was and never once did he stop by our table and ask us. We will never come back here again. Was totally not worth our time or money. Plus the girl who took our order did not have goid customer service skills which you need to have when dealing with customers even if you are only taken their order. You need to at least smile and not look like you hate your job even if you do. I don't need to know that.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank bobbieann3325
Hendersonville
“Sampler Plate - Excellent”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Food was great, Service was good. Staff was friendly. Best barbecue restaurant in Panama City Beach. Great value for your money. Would highly recommend and will eat there again on our next visit.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Larry E
Maryland
“Food was Tasty”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was my first time eating at Shane's Rib Shack. The service was outstanding. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant. I ordered the wings with the barbecue sauce with bake beans. My friend ordered ribs with coleslaw and bake beans. The food was tasty and fresh. We got a take out order but the restaurant is clean and very roomy.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mslearning
Lynn Haven, Florida
“Really good food! Great prices!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I got the Chicken Tender Salad with Honey Mustard dressing. The chicken can be grilled or fried and tossed in a sauce or plain. I got it plain and fried. So very good! Not greasy at all and the salad was HUGE! My hubby got the 4 PC tenders w/ fries. He loved it! They have a variety of drinks but my fave is the Sweet Peach Tea! Yum! The service is really good, the food is yummy and the place is clean. Will be back soon!

1 Thank CSHelmer