“Tropical Winds @ Edgewater Beach Resort”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach front, Gulf Front floor to ceiling glass spans the entire south side of the condo. Views!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jhg155
Lucedale, Mississippi
“Tropical Winds @ Edgewater Beach Resort”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

First time booking a condo through TripAdvisor, so I was a little apprehensive, but everything about this rental was great!
Management:
From the start, communication was timely & consistent. If you can follow simple instructions, you should have no problems renting from PCFLResorts! Check in was at the rental management office a few miles away (directions given). There we received our keys, pool tags and parking pass. Very efficient transaction.
Property:
No, this is not a brand new high rise condo, but that's one of the things that appealed to me. No fighting for elevators and just a few steps to either my vehicle or the beach (which was also not overly crowded- see pic) The condo was clean, well-maintained and looked just like the pictures. We also had access to the rest of Edgewater Resort amenities and pools. Best of all, it was the same price (or cheaper) than most of the hotels I checked with before renting!
Summary:
My family and I had a great time and will definitely be back. I would rent from PCFLResorts again!

Yvette42
Austin
“Room terrific, customer service rude”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I did not receive an email prior to my trip from PCFLresorts, the booking company for this trip,or a phone call, even though I left two numbers to reach me. When I arrived I did not realize I had to drive somewhere else to pick up keys. I called a number I found and was accosted rudely by the man answering, telling me he clearly was not at fault. He was condescending and unprofessional. The house was beautiful with terrific views. The garbage disposal is still inoperable. Unfortunately there was a note on the elevator that said the water was due to shut down for 8 hours the day before we left. The hotel staff told me these things were scheduled ahead of time and I should have been warned. PCFLresorts told me they did not know,therefore it again, was not their fault. Luckily, the excellent construction crews worked non stop and had it finished in half the time. I love the condo but would only rent through Edgewater beach resort directly next time, so there is not the hassle and rude customer service.

9 Oct 2017
we regret that you did not have a stellar experience. We are glad that you found the condo, clean and attractive. We hope that all of our guests will have a great experience. The guests were made aware of the water being down for 8 hours on the day they left, they left on time at 10:00 a.m. and the water was turned off at 9:00 a.m., the day the guests checked in. We were notified by the post in the elevator when we went to do a pre-arrival inspection of the condo. We notified the guests as soon as we were made aware and offered to get them bottled water.
The garbage disposal was fixed the day after, it was a matter of removing shells and re-setting. Unfortunately, the guests didn't notify us that there was a problem and we do not know when they stopped it up but know that it was working properly when they arrived.
Guests were asked to check in at our office, 2 miles from the resort, this information was provided when they made the reservation and they, like all guests received a contract that includes a map to the office which is also beach front, 2 miles from this resort. That permits our guests to drive straight through the gates at Edgewater without having to stop of register at the frequently very busy Edgewater Beach Resort office.
We did not have any calls or messages from the guests. Our guests do receive 3 different telephone numbers (one a 24 hour monitored line and one a text message line) in addition to two email addresses. We don't understand why the guest's message nor call back number was on any of our systems but wish we had known they were trying to reach us.
We regret the impression and opinion of "unprofessional" but can not do anything about issues such as resort wide maintenance that is outside our control and am not willing to be cussed at even by people that do not understand that.
452shawna...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great view”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was great. Spectacular gulf views. There were two issues with the condo. One was addressed before we checked in & fixed within a day. The other was the garbage disposal was broken. Since we werent going to use it, it wadnt a big deal, but it didnt get fixed during our stay. I will book this condo again for my next trip to PCB.

23 Aug 2017
We regret that the disposal issue wasn't resolved during your stay. There was mix up between our office and the Maintenance Dept. Since we only had one call about the issue and did dispatch repair, we thought it was fixed. A revised policy should prevent that from happening again.
We hope you have a great Autumn
tebin615
Nashville, Tennessee
“Beautiful condo. Great location.”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Sooo much better than those high rise condos where you wait forever for the elevator. Also the beach in front of it was not crowded. The on property restaurant was fantastic.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jun 2017
Glad you had a great visit. please keep us in mind for future visits and tell all your friends to
Duchesski...
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

This is our 2nd trip to this condo. It is beautiful and affordable. We love the location as it is centrally located, but an oasis of peace and serenity in the middle of Spring Break. Edgewater is gated and has so many amenities. This property is in an ocean front low-rise building so no long elevator waits, no fighting for beach space. The party is someplace up the beach. Furniture looks dated in the photos, but is so comfortable!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Apr 2014
Thank you for staying with us again. We are looking forward to updates.
We are so glad you had a great time. We hope to see you again next year.
Dr. George
Panama City Fl Resorts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;