See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were on site 4. Very good & open site. Close to the pool, store, & bath house. Bathrooms are okay. Pool was good. Store is very convenient. Very close to the beach. Took us 5 minutes to walk there, pulling a wagon full of beach items.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Here for Memorial Day weekend. Last night at 9pm I called the front office to let them know that there was human feces in one of the showers. Apparently I wasn't the first person to report the problem. It's still in there 8 hours later. There's an 'out of order' sign up though so I guess it's fine? I expected that the staff would treat such a gross situation with more urgency. The showers were barely working, even when they're not covered in feces. The toilets don't flush very well either.
The campsites are fine. The pool is ok (the bathrooms near the pool are disgusting too). The campground itself is directly across the street from huge night club so expect noise. Definitely won't come back. Don't recommend staying here. In summary, if you don't need to use their bathrooms it might be a fine place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here based on Woodalls review. However I should have read the trip advisor reviews- shame on me. First of all I couldn't get the wifi to work- but didn't complain or ask for directions- just gave up. To me this is minor because I didn't really need it. However based on the rest of my stay I would never recommend campers Inn, PCB to anyone. Probably the worst campground ever!!!

Check in was a little nutty and the permanent resident clientele were sketchy. That aside the majority of the problems were restroom related. I don't think the trash was ever emptied- for days. The can was large and filled with brown paper towels but there was no paper towel in the bathroom. They was a box that premade meatloaf came in that was in the trash in the men's room for our entire stay.

Here's the worst part. Last night someone in my party wanted to shower -she went to the one on the far right. She found human poop in shower. She called the office to report it and they said they knew about it but have been too busy to clean it so they would hang an out of order sign. In the morning the sign was still hung but the mess was still not clean.

Prior to the poop, my own experience with the shower was frustrating. The curtain was gross and broken. This caused water to accumulate right outside the shower. So you clean off in the shower to step out into a dirt sand puddle.

One last complaint is that campers Inn is located across the street from a large nightclub. We could hear the club every night. The day we spent at the beach the club started going at 10am. They were trying to entice people by playing a game called "just the tip." The dj explained the game so everyone on the beach could hear. It involved a guy and a girl. Someone put a plunger between their legs and the other had to use sand paper to get the paint off the tip of the plunger. The beach access for campers Inn is through the parking lot of this club. Worse yet, there are clubbers on the beach in the morning with their bottle and cigarettes littering up the beach. This is not a family friendly location.

Oh yeah...there's a gentlemans club next door.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

So I read all the reviews prior to arrival and was a little concerned but wanted to see for myself. The campground needed mowing on my opinion but the grass is sparse in a lot of areas because of the sand so this was not a big deal. We used the bathroom and shower in our motorhome so we did not use the bathhouse, but I did use the laundry and it was clean, reasonably priced and the machines worked. It is on the main road but that was not an issue. It was quiet at night. The staff was friendly and told us the easiest way to access the beach when we road our bikes. The pool was a good size and super clean. Garbage was picked up twice a day. Walmart was within a mile and we could ride our bikes there if necessary. I will stay again. The location far outweighs the need for the grass to be cut. I knew this was on a Main Street so I didn't expect it to be like a state park. I just wish they would now and plant a few flower.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I would give it zero stars if I could. Shower facilities are gross, very loud surroundings. The area does not quite down until well after midnight.

If you stay here, pay per night, do not pay in advance. There was severe weather coming, they would not refund the last night night.

You've been warned!