“Just ok nothing special”
Review of Sea Breeze Winery

Sea Breeze Winery
Reviewed 25 September 2013

These are every day wines and are just ok. The staff was friendly but was also sampling as we sampled and I have never experienced that before. As for flavors I would just say average for a local winery. Like the other one up the street much better.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stopped by for a wine tasting and was not impressed. The lady that did ours seemed to be agitated and not wanting to do the samples. I was not fond of the red wines and the port and sherry was awful. I bought a couple of bottles of the white wine but after visiting another local winery I returned the wine I purchased. I came home 4 bottles and 3 mixers from the other winery. Will not be visiting this winery again.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I stopped in more out of curiosity and a need to waste some time, but what a nice place! Ask for Sherry when you do a free wine tasting- she (& the rest of the staff) was very nice and knows alot about thier products. Nice selection of wines but the reds were a bit flat. Try the sherry- it alone is worth a vacation to this area. Also check with them for their port- they were out as it goes fast but if it is like the sherry, it would definitely make this one of the better Florida wineries!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We stopped in and were warmly welcomed. The have an interesting selection of wine from muscadine grapes. Unlike many other winerys we have visited that charge you to taste their selections, Sea breeze does not. And they are not skimpy. After tasting a variety we chose 3, one of which goes with a wine slushy - which we also tried. Enjoy

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Four of us spent the end of Feb & the 1st part of Mar in PC Bch. We stopped into the Sea Breeze winery early in our stay. The folks were very friendly & we sampled several of their latest wine offerings. We bought a few bottles of our favorites. The store had a lot of interesting gift items as well & we picked up a few items. Prices were reasonable. Later in our stay we visited the Panama City Beach Winery & found it to be a larger operation with more wines to choose from - overall a cut above the Sea Breeze Winery. But Sea Breeze is close at hand to the Beach Resorts & a pleasant little wine store.