“Good Catch!”
Review of Jubilee Fishing

Jubilee Fishing
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I wanted to try deep sea fishing and found the Jubilee after calling a few places. We took the 8 hour trip and were pleased. The staff was amazing and very friendly. We just boarded the boat and fished. Did not have to worry about anything. They handle the bait, license and regulations. I do advise you to check what fish are in season. We went after the close of red snapper and in the beginning that's all we caught and had to throw them back. We caught ten and had them cleaned at the dock. Very reasonably priced. We will definitely go again and will do the 12 hour to get more fishing time. In the 8 hour you spend a total of 4 hours driving out and back so only have half the time to fish. Also, I get extremely motion sickness and prepared with a prescription patch. Absolutely worth it and had no problems whatsoever. If you think you might get sick take something. The boat was extremely rocky and a little rough.

1  Thank Heather B
"entire crew"
"lots of fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

My son and I had a great time on the 5 hour trip but we wish we would have done at least a 10 hour. We went two days after red snapper season which was poor planning on our part. My son caught a 13 lb red snapper which we had to release. Everyone caught fish but some more than others. Most of the fish on our trip were small.
The food they serve is like the frozen small sausage biscuits, hot dogs, corn dogs and pizza pockets. Everything is microwaved accept hot dogs or corn dogs. Prices were not horrible in my opinion. You can take a small cooler which will save you money. We will definitely return and take the longest they offer.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I just returned from Panama City Beach where I was able to go out on the last day of Red Snapper Season for 2013 aboard the Jubilee. I have had the privilege of Fishing both the Gulf and the Atlantic and will tell you this whether you are an experienced fishermen or a beginner who just wants to go deep sea fishing and see if you like it this is the boat to go on. They provide everything that you need concerning fishing including the license, a nice clean boat that has plenty of power and speed to get you to the fish without having to travel all day, with a upper sun deck that will accommodate at least 20 people at a time, air conditioned cabin with separate men and women's rest rooms and a full service galley that is as reasonably priced as any fast food chain on the beach, or you can bring your own snacks in a medium size cooler. If you want an adventure for the whole family this is the best bang for the buck. Experienced Captain and excellent Crew, if you don't catch fish with these people its because you didn't put your line in the water or were above on the observation deck catching some sun or watching the Dolphins play. I don't care if you have never caught a fish in your life you will on this boat and if for some reason your not, one of the crew members will come over and ask if you are ok and they will figure out what your problem is and you will catch fish, I saw this with my on eyes. Young, Old, Male, Female, Bill Dance or a beginner if you want to go deep sea fishing this is the boat for you. They are great with Children and have the patience of Jobe, I saw three kids tangle up all with fish on the line, what a mess, deck hand ran over took maybe two minutes and he had them untangled and their fish on deck. The seas were a little rough and the Captain had to keep us powered to hold her steady but he did a great job and we even stayed out 30 minutes beyond our scheduled trip due to the rough seas so everyone could catch fish and I have never been on a boat anywhere that did that. I tagged out on Red in the first thirty minutes and then was catching whites and everything else but a whale and that is where the experienced crew really showed that they knew their fish because I was dragging out fish that I had no idea what they were or if you could keep them or not but they did. It was a great time and I couldn't believe that we had been out for six hours, when I go back I will take my youngest son on this boat for his first trip out, but I will book a whole day. They allow you to book half or whole days and for some a half might be enough, but I had so much fun I wanted to stay another six hours, it was great and I even learned a couple of new weight tricks for cat fishing in the river. This is a family oriented boat and I highly recommend them especially if you have never been out on open water before. Everyone is very knowledgeable and more than willing to help, they keep the bait available and the lines tangle free, so you can stay on the fish so don't forget it is customary to tip your deck hands at the end of the trip. I can promise you if you go once you will be back.

3  Thank BrettNails
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Professional or amateur fisherman will enjoy a full or half day out on the water in the Gulf.
Rods & reels, bait & tackle are provided with constant help from the crew. No fishing license required.
It is exciting to catch fish. You can do it all yourself, or have help with baiting and removing the fish from the hook, your choice.
At the end of the day, there is a fish cleaning station where your fish will be prepared to take home. Fish that you catch yourself always taste better. Visitors travelling home, are very generous with leaving their catch for the locals to enjoy!

1  Thank panamanorth