“Always make a stop here”

Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We have been visiting PCB for years and always have to stop by and ride the carts! The track is long so it seems like you ride forever. Can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Took the family here for a litte fun cart riding and amusement park fun. Ended up just buying the grandchild a few rides because of the cost.

2  Thank cindy4127
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stopped off here to hit the go-cart track as they have the longest in the area.

The service was great and it was nice experience. One of my sons chickened out at the last minute and they happily gave me a refund. it is a bit pricey at 15$ for 3 laps and 20$ for 6 laps. They did have a 25$ for 10 laps special as well. But I would say the length of the track and the quality of the cars you are driving is worth it.

Would defintely recommend and will return on our next trip.

1  Thank Kapt K
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The go carts are a blast. My daughters and I raced around the track. It is long and fast with a lot of great turns. The carts are set up for just the right speed. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place was right up from our resort, Emerald Beach Resort so of course the guys had to go and check it out. It was kind'a pricey but they (3 guys in our group) decided to try it out because it was a very long track. Us girls just sat and waited for them. They actually said it was fun, and really enjoyed themselves. They said that they were semi-fast, not really fast but not really slow. I think if we were ever back in the area they would want to do this same track again. :)