Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
US$112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$124
US$114
US$158
US$128
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$147
Travelocity
US$138
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
All reviewslagoon poolon site restauranttower roombedroom villamain poolprivate ownerpools and hot tubslarge poolgranite countertopsfamily vacationacross the streetup to datepanama cityocean viewfull kitchenwindwardbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Was there for one night for a trade show. The place was very nice. My daughter and I enjoyed the space in the villa. We loved the grounds as well as the local area. We wished we could have stayed longer, but I was there on business. Next time, it will be for pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ResortCollection, Manager at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for this nice review. Edgewater is a wonderful destination for business or pleasure. We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed in Tower 2 #1207, a gulf front 3br 3 bath penthouse with our own private rooftop balcony. It was the most amazing place we have ever stayed! It was perfect for 3 generations and we never felt crowded. The condo was beautiful, clean and very well equipped. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens and pillow top mattresses. There were huge flat screen tvs in every room. We loved the huge comfy sectional sofa in the family room with floor to ceiling ocean view windows. The resort has gorgeous beaches, gardens and pools! We loved Oceans restaurant right downstairs for breakfast and dinner. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The penthouses have oceanfront private rooftop balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank NashvilleTNNative
ResortCollection, Manager at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

We so appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is very nice to hear your beautiful description of your room and our resort. We look forward to your next visit when your travel plans have you returning to the Panama City Beach area.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed in Golf Villa #617 during our stay and we loved the villa!! The 2b/2b villa was newly renovated with all new furnishings and the beds were very comfy with new pillow-top mattresses! We enjoyed sitting on the balcony every morning drinking our coffee with the view of the Gulf of Mexico. We also enjoyed watching the golfers go by on hole #1 & #2. Even though it was the winter months we were able to enjoy the heated hot tubs and pool by the villa. We went to Oceans everyday and enjoyed watching the waves roll in and ate some awesome food! We rented directly from the owners and they were very eager to make sure that we had an enjoyable stay!! We will definitely rent villa #617 again!!! We can't wait!! You can inquire on vrbo.com or homeaway.com (#479870) if you are interested in a awesome updated villa!!

Room Tip: No elevator's to worry with and you park right in front of the villa.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for this terrific feedback! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay at Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort. We look forward to you returning to our resort and experiencing all we have to offer and of course our wonderful Ocean’s restaurant.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

On Feb 13,2014 my family arrived at Edgewater Resort to check in. 2 days prior I had called and asked to be placed in a recently updated condo. From looking at condos and pictures online at VRBO, I knew the condos varied tremendously with the conditions of the condo. The units are individually owned but some owners allow Edgewater to rent out their condos. So upon arriving I reminded them that I wanted an updated condo. I was placed in a 2br on the 7th floor tower 1. As soon as we stepped off the elevator I knew we were in trouble. Tile was being layed all around the elevator area as well as the direct path to our room. There was yellow caution tape, a table type tile cutting saw sitting out as well as boxes of tile. Once in the unit it was worse. My son has allergies to smoke and apparently the unit had been smoked in as it smelled horrible and his eyes started burning. The condo did not appear to have been updated in 20+ years. We then decided to go back to the lobby and ask for a new condo. To add insult to injury, we arrive at the elevator to realize there are no buttons to push just exposed wires. We have to take the stairs to the 6th floor but only after stepping over all of the construction equipment/tile. Once we get back on the elevator we see that the elevator safety certification had expired. It expired not recently but 18 MONTHS AGO. August 2012. I went into the office and they had already arranged another unit but in the same building on the 8th floor. By this point I am do upset I just ask to be credited so that I may search for somewhere else to stay. I was told NO, once you check in you can't get a refund. Mind you I walked in and out of our condo in less than 5 minutes. Only after explaining all of my safety concerns and still being told no refund did we ask for the manager. Of course the manager has to call me back. In the mean time for the safety of my family we looked for somewhere else to stay. I did receive a call back from someone who talked to the manager saying she could credit me all but one night. I couldn't get credited for this one night due to me "checking in and signing paperwork"!!!!!! Lesson learned don't sign to check in until you go look at the condo first. I signed to check in under false pretense believing I was taking my family into a safe, smoke free clean room. This place is a dump. Look before renting, and check those elevator inspection dates.

• Stayed: February 2014
9  Thank Walker-fam4
ResortCollection, Manager at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I do want to take this opportunity to express my apologies for your stay. The homeowner association of the resort is doing many projects in the off-season to ensure that our resort is a premier property. I am sorry for the inconvenience that our improvements caused you during your visit. The work is set to be completed on March 1st. I strongly urge you to reconsider and try our resort again so that we can provide you with quality accommodations and service that you are used to receiving and we are used to providing.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I recently stayed at the EBR in a private condo in Tower 3. The property sits on a beautiful part of Panama City beach and is in close proximity to many restaurants and shops. Although it was winter, the pool, hot tubs and gardens were manicured and kept up. The property was currently undergoing renovation on their parking lot as they prepared for summer. The 1 bedroom condo had a beautiful view, but was a bit outdated. The condo was completely functional but looked like it had not been redecorated or painted since around 2000. The property also has the luxury of a wonderful and reasonably priced restaurant called Oceans by the pool. This property would definitely be a great family friendly resort for a summertime beach trip.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ResortCollection, Manager at Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

We sincerely appreciate you writing this nice feedback about your recent winter stay at our property. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time and all of our amenities. Each unit is privately owned and maintained. We do hope you return soon to enjoy another great beach trip to the Emerald Coast.