“I would rate this location less than one if I could. They don't clean your room or change your sheets and are a disgrac”

Hampton Inn Panama City Beach
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

WORST HILTON PROPERTY IN THE United States. Stay elsewhere they will not clean your room even though the sticker in the elevator says clean and fresh sheets every day. Makes me sad to see such a great place for so many years turn me off because of one poorly run location. The sad thing is I have to endure this less than acceptable level of service for 6 more weeks.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank tjfergjr
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I am deeply sorry you had a unpleasant stay with us. I will personally meet with team members and find out what happened during your stay. You are our first concern and we want you to give us another try. I would also like to offer a complimentary stay on your next visit.

Please contact me personally and I will be happy to reserve your room and stay with us.

Debi Knight

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights here. 10 minutes to st Andrew park. 20 min to bay medical hospital. Not a bad drive not a lot of traffic. Staff was friendly an accommodated me with space for items I couldn't fit in room and didn't want left outside. Clean rooms. Typical hampton inn breakfast. Cold beer 5-7 in lobby. Nice Restaurants in walking distance. Go early fill up fast. "Tourist town". I will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about us! We are excited that you had a great trip and I will share with all of our team members. They will be proud to know your getaway was a nice one.

We hope you have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Booked this room the morning of our arrival for a last minute trip. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and overall we had a great stay and will stay again when in the area. The hotel was close to the beach and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you had a great time while on your vacation. I will share with all of our team members and let them know your stay was a nice one.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Meridianville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Awesome service, great location, would stay again! Overall my family and I enjoyed the quietness of this hotel. Initially we were going to stay at the Hampton Inn near Pier Park as a Hilton Honours Loyalty Reward but I was late in booking and the it was sold out. I am glad we stay at this Hampton Inn because of the great location and quietness. We would stay here again if we need a layover prior to a vacation stay in Panama City Beach.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you were able to stay with us during your trip! I will share your wonderful comments with all of the team members. They will be excited to know your vacation was a nice one.

Union City, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Upon check in asked for a room with a view. I was put on the first floor. I had just driven 6 hours and was very tired. I did not have the time or energy to go through the complaint process. So I just decided to make the best of it and never to return to this hotel again. I visit Panama City Beach 3 to 4 times a year and this by far has been the worst hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your recent stay with us. I am sorry there was not a room available on the second or third floor. Our team members always do their best to accommodate our guest. You are our first concern.

We hope you will give us a try again in the near future and we hope you have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friends and I had had a very nice stay at this hotel. We enjoyed the beautiful pool and everyone was very friendly. This was my frist trip to the area and the front desk answered all my questions. I hope to stay with you again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
We are so glad you had a great first visit with us. You are our first concern! I will share your wonderful comments with team members and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Have a great summer!

kindest Regards,
Douglasville, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our group travels to PCB every year for a fishing trip. They are 8 of us, we get four rooms. The Hampton Inn goes out of its way to make sure that everything is perfect down to even having coffee and a sack breakfast ready for us at 4:00 AM when we leave to go fishing. The showers have plenty of pressure to get off all that fishing scum. Location is perfect as it is just a quick drive to the boat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you had a great fishing trip. We are always proud to know our guest are having an awesome stay with us.

We hope you have a wonderful summer and I will share your nice comments with team members.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!