“Disappointing Hampton Inn”

Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Disappointing Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Substandard compared to previous Hampton Inn experiences I have had. I found the bedding, bath, and overall condition to be dramatically different from all my previous Hampton experiences. Although the staff was very friendly, I did not find them knowledgeable of the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Mariapia11
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay with us. Your comments are very important and we want your stay away from home to be an enjoyable one.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Hope you have a wonderful summer!

Kindest Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The room and service were the typical excellence of Hampton. The location is off the beach and the main drag so the traffic is light. It's close to the beaches and shopping. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. For me, this was a normal stay because I've never had a bad stay at at Hampton!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will share with our entire team! They will be very pleased! Our goal is to make your stay a wonderful one!

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honor Member and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Woodstock
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Panama City Beach, FL for 4 days. It was clean, a lovely room, everything we wanted or needed was available. We'll most surely stay there again. The bed slept as good if not better than the one at our home...and that says a lot!!!

Room Tip: Breakfast is served free daily. Get there early for the best and freshest selections!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Thomas Drive. We are so glad you had a wonderful time and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

I will share your nice comments with the team members. They will be pleased too!

MS
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We always try to find a Hampton Inn when we travel because they seem to be the cleanest and have the best value for us. This Hampton did not meet our expectations. We were told that the hotel was 9 years old, but it appeared to be older than that. Maybe it has got lots of use since it is located near a beach. It is not directly by the beach, but about 2 miles from it. The room had a slight smell and did not really feel clean. Breakfast was just ok. The staff were helpful. No problems here. Parking was good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay with us. You are our first concern. We will be adding upgrades to our rooms this year and would love for you to visit us again in the future. Please contact me direct and I will take care of your reservations personally.

We hope you have a wonderful summer and look forward to seeing you soon.

Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

WORST HILTON PROPERTY IN THE United States. Stay elsewhere they will not clean your room even though the sticker in the elevator says clean and fresh sheets every day. Makes me sad to see such a great place for so many years turn me off because of one poorly run location. The sad thing is I have to endure this less than acceptable level of service for 6 more weeks.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank tjfergjr
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I am deeply sorry you had a unpleasant stay with us. I will personally meet with team members and find out what happened during your stay. You are our first concern and we want you to give us another try. I would also like to offer a complimentary stay on your next visit.

Please contact me personally and I will be happy to reserve your room and stay with us.

Debi Knight
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights here. 10 minutes to st Andrew park. 20 min to bay medical hospital. Not a bad drive not a lot of traffic. Staff was friendly an accommodated me with space for items I couldn't fit in room and didn't want left outside. Clean rooms. Typical hampton inn breakfast. Cold beer 5-7 in lobby. Nice Restaurants in walking distance. Go early fill up fast. "Tourist town". I will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Debi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about us! We are excited that you had a great trip and I will share with all of our team members. They will be proud to know your getaway was a nice one.

We hope you have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Booked this room the morning of our arrival for a last minute trip. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and overall we had a great stay and will stay again when in the area. The hotel was close to the beach and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad you had a great time while on your vacation. I will share with all of our team members and let them know your stay was a nice one.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.