“Great Place and Amazing Staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Executive Inn Panama City Beach

Executive Inn Panama City Beach
Executive Inn Panama City Beach
Ranked #33 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Great Place and Amazing Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Stayed there the weekend and really enjoyed it!! Rooms have been remodeled and was pretty clean!! Location is a little off the beach but right in the middle of all the activities!! Staff is amazing and couldn't ask for a better down to earth group of people!! Appreciate everything they did for us and I'll definitely be going back!! Thanx

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Best experience! It's location is absolutely perfect. It's right in the middle of town with Wal-Mart, fast food, nice restaurants, and the beach all within 1-4 miles from you! The staff is amazing, especially Mark (the maintenance man) and Mrs. Harylann (The clerk). The cleaning ladies are outstanding in what they do, it's always pristine. Beds always had new sheets and were properly made, showers always scrubbed, and always restocked. They even supply man and women's razors for FREE!!! and they're good ones too! Unbelievable low pricing for an unbelievably amazing stay! I recommend this motel more than any other in Panama. LOVE!!!! The King Beds are like California Kings, they're HUGE. Go to the Executive Inn and you won't be disappointed, promise :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Haley R
Salt Lake City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Just slightly removed from the beach the location is still relatively centrally located. Not quite walking distance to the beach. It is convenient to many services in town not far from the Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum.

The room is basic but large for the cost. We paid less than $70 for a mid-week visit and found that to be a fair price. The staff was friendly.

We would stay again if on a tight budget as was the case during our last time passing through.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank daddym
Phoenix
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

I read the previous reviews and was almost scared off - then I read a recent good one that mentioned a remodel. So we went and were pleased.

Hotel is closer to the beach than anything in its price range that we found, the rooms are clean and redone. The staff seems very nice and helpful. No coffee pot in the room (boo) but microwave and fridge. No continental breakfast like some hotels but again, the price was good, the neighborhood was good, and I would definitely stay there again.

The walls are very thin. We heard our neighbors clearly. You probably need to play music or have some white noise if you don't want to be disturbed. The bed was soft, and I prefer a harder bed, but if you like a soft bed it was great. Plenty of pillows, unlike other hotels in its price range. I guess they're going to make it a Howard Johnson's in a few weeks, so not sure if the price will increase.

We paid $59 a night (+tax), which was a Priceline special (usually about $10 more). For about $100-$110 a night (+ tax) you can stay on the beach, but for the price this hotel was great. Our trip was kind of last-minute. Not sure what kind of deals you could get ahead of time.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

My friends and I came here for spring break. We were so delighted when we arrived and saw our room....everything was new and bright, the beds were.amazing, the office staff was so friendly and helpful, housekkeping staff was awesome and the location couldnt have been better....FIVE MINUTES FROM THE CLUBS!!!! We will be back next year!

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

My son and friends stayed here for spring break. The rooms they said were remodled with nice decor and flat screen tv's. Rooms were clean! Said the front desk people were so kind, nice and they really liked them. I felt good they treated the kids good. To the man at the desk from Ohio my kids are from Indiana and they thought you were a nice man. We go to pc beach yearly and so my kids know what is nice and not nice. After i read the old reviews i was scared but then saw you remodled. My kids really bragged on this place! So I give you top scores from us!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank umalulu
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

I booked the hotel a few days before my arrival to the beach. The first thing I asked the man I spoke to on the phone was about the deposit he said there wasn't any and that is why I made the reservation because I was going on a strict budget and just had enough for the 2 nights, some activities, and food. I got there and was charged $150 I told the old and skinny lady at the front that I was unaware since I asked and she told me it was all over their website which I double checked and was not there once! I asked for a refund and of course said no not even a portion could be returned. I was so angry I was crying like a baby and with her yelling wasn't making it any better. I asked to speak to the manager and she denied my request. I wasn't being rude or anything, but she just kept on and on and at the end I spoke to the manager and let my deposit be waived she was the friendly one. The old lady kept insisting for a thank you and an appreciation leaning on my car door avoiding me to get out of my car until I thanked her which I did not because I felt like she owed me an apology! She then told me I had to clean my own room or was going to charge my credit card to the negatives I couldn't believe it but I had came from an 10 hour drive and needed a place for myself husband and sister to stay and the 2 nights were already paid ($180+). We stayed there a night and to top it off the power went off and we left the next morning loosing $100 for the night already paid! WORST experience ever I don't know how this place is still open! Everything is old and smelly and the pool is disgusting staff is so rude and ignorant!

• Stayed July 2012