“Excellent value for the location”
Review of Catalina Court

Catalina Court
We can't find prices for this hotel
Catalina Court
Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms are big with functional kitchens and tile. It's also very clean, which is rare for a motel in this price range. There's a shared courtyard that only guests can access with a pool and grill area. It's dog friendly which is VERY unusual in this area. The owners are very friendly, personable, and accommodating. But the biggest draw is the location. It's right across from the beach access. Across a small quiet section of Front Beach Road, not like playing Russian roulette with your life trying to cross Thomas Dr or eastern Front Beach Road. The houses next door rent for $2500 a week, that's how good the location is. It really can't be beat for the money.

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Tonihatkins
There are newer reviews for Catalina Court

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This is a Great Hotel and my family and I stayed down there last week in PCB. Some of.My family has stayed @ this hotel many times threw the years.It is an older hotel and it very clean and the owners Mike & Judy are so sweet & friendly.They really make you feel welcome and treat you like family 2.I won't be staying anywhere else in PCB.The Hotel is right across from the beach and the POOL IS GREAT!!!Catalina is very pet friendly and the owners were so good to me & my family.The rooms are very large and roomy. The Prices are GREAT!! Hotel is located on Front Beach Rd down in LaGuguna Beach, it is quite and very peaceful. I'll be returning in Oct 2013 for the Seafood Festival. Parking was wonderful right outside of the back door and the Pool was in my Front Door. I would like 2 Thank the owners for their good down home hospitality. They are just Good Ole down home Country Folks. The trip was worth meeting them, They came outside to the Pool sat down and talked to us. This means so much 2 me. Thank you again Mr. Mike & Ms. Judy. We love Y'all and we'lll be back in Oct.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Nikki R
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This is a Great Hotel.I have stayed here several times and I Love it! it is an older hotel but it is clean and the owners always treat me like family.I would never stay anywhere else in PCB.It reminders me of when I was a kid.This is how every place should be.Close to beach,clean rooms and great pool.A+

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Ricky F
Reviewed 10 July 2013

This is a very old motel and has such potential with a little elbow grease and minimum maintenance. We stayed there the Tuesday before July 4th and we are certain we got the sucker price. There were two ceiling fan lights in a large room with one over the beds which did not work at all, when I ask about this I was told yes, we've just not had time to get it fixed, but the lamps works, only one of those worked. Also, there are areas in the ceiling that show having leaks and have not been repaired or touched up. This was bad enough, but the bathroom was nasty with hair and dirt on the toilet area. The parking is on the back side of your room and would have been a nice touch, but our parking space had a large pipe sticking up and was covered with a plastic coke crate. I must admit it was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Catalina is an older motel but it is clean and I was surprised at how big the room was, which included a separate kitchen. I chose Catalina because they are pet friendly and right across the road from the beach...Beach Access #77...30 second walk. Parking was great, right outside the back door of our room..front door of room opens up on the pool area..nice 2- 8ft deep pool and grass courtyard. Husband and wife owners were really nice down home couple and really made us feel welcome and I would like to thank them again for being one of, if not the only place on the beach to allow my over 25 lb canine part of the family to stay with us. Hospitality more than made up for luxury.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This place is right across the street from the beach!!! Beach access across the street

Clean, friendly, quiet

Reasonable rates

Clean pool!!!

Just perfect!!!

I would recommend you give this place a try

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family