I have just spent a week at the Landmark. I was disappointed with the whole stay. Could not get to the beach through the lower level due to bad timing on remodeling. Had to walk around the building and go down about 12 steps. (I have bad knees due to an work related problem as does my wife.) We had a hard time getting up and down the steps. Also the fitness area was closed to replace the carpet. The area is less then 300 sq feet and should have only taken a day at most to replace. It was closed all week and very little work was done to finish and make it available . I did find the staff on duty to be friendly and helpful. They did not offer much in the way of things to do and the place had many of its units occupied. Parking was another area of concern. If you where lucky you get get a parking place on the grounds if not you had to park across the street and walk across to get to the Resort. When your knees are bad not a safe thing to do when no traffic light is available to help you cross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark offers a relaxing but fun atmosphere on one of the most beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, and is centrally located amid the attractionsand activities of the Panama City Beach area. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and our team of hospitality experts are waiting to greet you and assist in making your visit one to remember. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Landmark Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Holiday Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Landmark Holiday Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida