Please don't expect a new fabulous resort. This is an older but quaint place with great location right on the beach. The place has a few events including great burgers, chips, and drinks on Tuesday for $4. Also taco day, ice cream sundae, tiki hut, and other events. Mikes Oyster bar across the street has now became my favorite place to eat in PCB. All units face the beach. Mine was large 2 BR and clean. Saw complaints about elevator but new faster motors have been installed. Would go back! Have Fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark offers a relaxing but fun atmosphere on one of the most beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, and is centrally located amid the attractionsand activities of the Panama City Beach area. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and our team of hospitality experts are waiting to greet you and assist in making your visit one to remember. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Landmark Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Holiday Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Landmark Holiday Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida