Spent a week at this resort in Panama City Beach (PCB). This was our first visit to PCB and the Landmark Resort. The Landmark is a timeshare and we stayed there with friends who are timeshare owners who exchanged points through RCI. This property was reasonably well maintain but showed its age. The 2 BR condo unit was well appointed and comfortable. There was adequate parking at the resort and the overflow lot across the street. Check in was easy and the resort personnel were helpful and efficient. The resort is gulf front and was located on a wonderful stretch of beach. There was a small indoor pool and hot tub which we enjoyed. We were told the gulf water was not as clear as usual because of the record rains that occurred the week before. Locals said the water is usually very clear, like in the Caribbean. We enjoyed our PCB vacation will likely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark offers a relaxing but fun atmosphere on one of the most beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, and is centrally located amid the attractionsand activities of the Panama City Beach area. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and our team of hospitality experts are waiting to greet you and assist in making your visit one to remember. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Landmark Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Holiday Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Landmark Holiday Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida