“Can't Beat the Price and Location is Perfect - Right on the Beach”
Review of Flamingo Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Flamingo Motel
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My family came for a cheap vacation. $119 a night. The room was very clean. They have a system of where you open your window curtains in the morning to show you are ready for room cleaning. Once the curtains were open, the room was properly cleaned within an hour. The location is great. Within walking distance to the new shopping area, Pier Park. We parked our car and didn't drive the whole 3 days there. Shuckums Oyster Pub & Seafood Grill is almost directly across the street (local favorite). Pictures don't lie and I attached 9 pictues.

Room Tip: They're all good. Plenty to choose from. Get the Cabana Rooms right at beach level.
1  Thank Roger D

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The room was exactly what we needed for our family...the fact that we could stay on the beach for a little over $100 was good...it was relaxing..the only negative was the gentlemen who checked us in....he either was having a bad day or is just generally a not too pleasant person...he did his job fine but just not all that cordial...they did have an ice machine to buy bagged ice which was convenient....the elevator really did need a little TLC but the pools were nice and there were plenty of chairs..hot tub was good...the other pool was very tropical...we were on the 4th floor so the view was great...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamrr94
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was my 5th or 6th stay at Flamingo. This year my friend and I got the room with 2 bedrooms. At first I was concerned my bedroom did not have air conditioning, only a box fan. But when out of the room I left the door open and it stayed plenty cool back there.
Everything was perfect as it is every year. We were 2 adults and a child. We always had plenty of towels.

Room Tip: I like the garden view rooms. Close to one of the pools and easy beach access.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DebbyeD
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Clean, pretty quiet, comfortable rooms. Only one elevator in the tower so try to stay on the lower floors. Amazing view of beach, ocean, sunsets and sunrises. Great restaurants near by. Definitely check out Shuckums and Diegos both across the street. Shuckums despite being a bar has a great dancing and party area that is family friendly early in the evening. They let the kids sing Karaoke. Diegos has amazing mexican food.

Room Tip: avoid upper floors in tower as there is only one elevator
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Our second year staying here and we ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! :-) very clean and love the view and convenience to the beach. Only one minor thing, the hot tub faded two of my bathing suits badly, I'd recommend not so much chemicals:-(

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sweeteyes88
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed in the "Tower" at the Flamingo in PCB July 12-19th and it was perfect. It is not a high-rise with marble countertops or beach-service, but the staff and workers are super friendly, the place is clean, and the price was good. I suggest stayng in the tower and not across the street, or in the "Garden" rooms, in the tower you have your own small balcony that is private unlike the other areas. Shuckums and Gulf World is pretty much across the street, and you can walk to Pier Park in 10 minutes or less, just a few condos down the street. I will definately stay again in the future, especially for the price. It is a great place to stay if you do not plan to spend a lot of time in the room, or need a lot of space in the room. Daily maid service replaces the bath towels and gets your trash :-).

Room Tip: Try to stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor in the tower, good view of the pool and beach, and the stairs ar...
3  Thank Emarc1
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My son and I needed a hotel and so many others were expensive. They were very nice, clean and right on the beach! Gracious staff and 2 outdoor pools, charcoal grills for guests to use. I recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Melanie H