Beachside Resort Panama City Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sugar Sands Inn and Suites(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Catalina Court(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Sun 'N Sands Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
The Pearl Hotel(Rosemary Beach)
  • Pool
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsreef barsea witchfull size fridgepoolside barprivate balconyquiet areaquiet endpool and hot tubqueen bedshort drivekitchen areaan older hotelcoffee makergulf viewlong weekendpanama cityfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Water was beautiful on the west end. Much nicer than right in the middle of everything. That's what made it quiet too. Rooms were nice, beds were great. All rooms beachfront! Hotel is a few miles away from all the shopping and restaurants but the hotel made it just fine!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sky M
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thanks so much for staying and then taking the time to share some feedback. The water has been especially pretty as of late. Sometimes, it's so blue green it almost hurts. And yes, while we might not be right in the middle of the action and crazy that is "the strip" -- we are in the middle of a quiet, relaxing, beach that offers a chance to get away but still close enough to get to the strip in short order if you'd like. Again, thanks so much and I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. We'll be looking to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My family loved staying at Beachside. The rooms were clean and loved drinking my coffee on the balcony, which is beachfront. Saw several dolphins and the view was outstanding. Tim and Will at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay the best. From the quick check-in to the advice of restaurants, activities, and events happening in the area. Also, they gave GREAT advice of where to park for the events. I've never gotten that treatment from other hotels. I would recommend staying at Beachside and we plan to go back later this summer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin G

Ii wanted to thank you sharing your thoughts and comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I'll make sure to pass on your kind remarks to Tim and Will as well. They are truly great. Again, thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing you again later this summer -- we'll make sure we have the coffee and the fantastic views waiting.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

It was nice and clean. I liked how the beds were separate and in a room to itself. I also liked the kitchenette part with microwave and refrigerator. I also liked the view from balcony. We would stay at The Beachside Resort again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post some feed back about your recent stay. I'm so pleased to read that you really liked your time here. I'm also glad to read that we might be seeing you again. Thanks again for posting and we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff accommodating gorgeous view recommend room 702 complete with kitchen and private balcony beds are comfortable dolphin stingrays sightings right from your balcony. Who could ask for more love it

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Kimnnancyin

I'm so glad you loved your stay. I never grow tired of the awesome view myself. Again, thank you so much for the kind comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My first time in Panama City Beach chose The Beachside Resort after reading all reviews. Perfectly located right on the beach.The room was very nice with privet balcony, facing the ocean. Easy and very friendly check in and out. Unfortunately, I don't like the idea of going to the beach and pay for chairs. $25 daily fee.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank turystka
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your recent review. I'm so glad you had a great time. I noticed you mentioned our beach service vendor. Our beach service folks are a private company that has been doing business on the beach for almost 20 years. There is a cost to renting their equipment, but it is in line with any of the other providers along our beach. They also have a full range of water sports available (jet skis, parasail, boat rentals etc.) if you ever want to try your hand at one of them. Again, thank you so much for your comments and we can't wait to see you again.