“Not my style!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was told the waiters would be rude, but our waiter was more slap-dash than rude. The food was average or below. But the whole atmosphere was such that I felt very uncomfortable. No children allowed!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Be ready for sarcasm but that's what you should expect here. It's fun but may be inappropriate for young kids. They make paper hats for everyone but you will see inappropriate things written so I don't advise you to enter with caution if you have kids. When our waiter writes, "Will blow 250K in strip clubs over a lifetime" on my 10yo sons hat...well...there you have it. Other things written on hats included, "Justin Bieber makes my hand hurt." Food was good and served quickly and would be a fun place for adults.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great, service was awesome. Everything was amazing. My child even loved the food! The atmosphere was good for children or adults. Was a little nervous at first but our waitress made me feel super comfortable.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

It is a very different kind of experience. The servers are very sarcastic (all in fun) and make funny hats to wear while you enjoy your dinner.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Went for lunch with the kids. They had a great time and loved Snap Chatting pictures of their hats to all their friends. Be prepared when you go because the Wait Staff are hilarious and rude but they are suppposed to be! It was a fun time and the food was good too!