“Not So Good - Actually Terrible”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is supposed to be a fun place where the waiters and waitresses are sarcastic and rude, but our waitress was way too nice. She did make funny hats, but besides that she was very mild. The food was also terrible, and I don't like how you have to order your food off the menu on the wall without complete descriptions. I had chicken that was dry. It said it came with mixed vegetables, but as you can see in the picture it's basically corn. The rice was crunchy. For $100 there was a lot of food left on our plates. My daughter's friend got nachos, and she basically picked at them. My daughter got buffalo chicken wings, which she was okay with, but not thrilled. My husband got the ribs, and he liked his more than we liked ours. We visited here once before years ago and had a bad experience, but since we were with two teens we decided to give it another shot thinking it would be fun for them - not a good decision. We won't ever go back.

3  Thank rozpetl

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was told the waiters would be rude, but our waiter was more slap-dash than rude. The food was average or below. But the whole atmosphere was such that I felt very uncomfortable. No children allowed!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Be ready for sarcasm but that's what you should expect here. It's fun but may be inappropriate for young kids. They make paper hats for everyone but you will see inappropriate things written so I don't advise you to enter with caution if you have kids. When our waiter writes, "Will blow 250K in strip clubs over a lifetime" on my 10yo sons hat...well...there you have it. Other things written on hats included, "Justin Bieber makes my hand hurt." Food was good and served quickly and would be a fun place for adults.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great, service was awesome. Everything was amazing. My child even loved the food! The atmosphere was good for children or adults. Was a little nervous at first but our waitress made me feel super comfortable.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

It is a very different kind of experience. The servers are very sarcastic (all in fun) and make funny hats to wear while you enjoy your dinner.