“Weird but good!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Was not sure what we had got ourselves into after sitting down. The waiters are suppose to have sarcasm toward the customers. The waiter we had was right on task! I had to come back a time or two. The food was great!!! He made everyone a had with sayings wrote on them. A bit on the unusual side but would go again.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I must say that it has something of a different atmosphere. Waiter tell you that it will be questionable service and rude attitude. Off course the service was good but the attitude was on the rough side. Funny nicknames and slogans. Food was as good as fast food normally is,and the portions plentiful. Complaint is that it was a lot of flies in the restaurant, and they were aggressive. The floor of the restaurant wanted to give the impression of a rather rough party last night, and it probably was. The floors were sticky and the structure of the floors would indicate that it is very difficult to clean. It did look very dirty. Maybe with cleaner floors the flies would be less prominent?

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Loved it! Remember this is where your waiter or waitress get sassy. If you get your feelings hurt easily, stay away. My prime rib was excellent and wife's shrimp was great too. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've heard so much good about this restaurant but after we went, we found it to be just "OK." The server we had wasn't as funny as she thought she was. It was a stretch for her to be all rude and insulting in a funny way. It was way more forced than it should have been. Her routine was old and wore out plus we could not understand all of the words coming out of her mouth. ( yes I know that may be part of the routine but if we cant hear what the heck she is saying, then its not gonna be funny or a good routine). Our "hats" were not original slogans but more like themes we had heard 20 years ago. The food was just OK, nothing exceptional. We found the signs on the walls to be VERY funny. Maybe it would have been a better experience at night or with a larger group of people. I might go back again but I can say "yeah we have been there before" now and move on.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The greeter was nice upon entering the restaurant. However, I had no idea that the waiter would be throwing what I call shade and just being plan out obnoxious. The experience was different, yet ok...but I'm not so sure if the restaurant can be fully exciting with kids. The paper hat's were a cure added affect. The waiters are really, "Dicks". I didnt catch on to what was going on until she threw our straws at us. THEN i realized this was a thematic restaurant. I will say that the food was delicious even though there isn't a whole lot to choose from. We had wings, salmon, macaroni and cheese(sent it back) and cheese sticks. I enjoy trying new places and I enjoyed my food...I just don't think I will choose this restaurant again.