“Not Impressed”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

First time to this restaurant. Not really my type of place. Did not like the way staff interact with diners. Food was only so so. Wife and I had the seafood buckets. Most of what was in bucket was boiled potatoes and corn. Very little meat- a few shrimp, small amount of crab, about 5 mussels, and only 2 or 3 small slices / rounds of sausage. For the price- not worth it. Do not plan to revisit this restaurant if I return to area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Dicks is always a fun place to go. The last time we were here the food was so so. This time the food was amazing. We ordered Salmon, Crab Legs, Fish Tacos and BBQ Ribs. Everything was fresh and tasted great. The only thing that was a little disappointing was they didn’t have any lemons stating that there was a shortage of lemons and restaurants were buying them. That was odd because the other restaurants we had been too never said anything and had lemons. It’s a small thing but still disappointing when you love to eat your seafood with lemon. As always we all had fun and laughed at the hats we got stuck with. We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We went to Dick's Last Resort in the Pier Park. I am very familiar with Dick's restaurants. There was a hostess outside the restaurant. She said you have 2 choices. One you can sit at a table and others will sit with you or you can sit at the bar. We decided to sit a table. There was only one other party there taking up a whole table with the rest empty. She went to go seat us and the sun was beaming through the windows. I asked if she can seat us not in the sun. She said here you go, otherwise you can sit in the bar. She basically set the tone wrong for us seating us in the sun. Prices seemed very overpriced as well. We ended up leaving the restaurant and not staying. Lost a customer.

Date of visit: August 2018
Deb W, General Manager at Dick's Last Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

My name Eddie and I am the General Manager. I would like to apologize for the experience you had with us. That is a horrible way to start your visit. Please contact me at 850-588-0631 and give us an opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We had lunch there it was great, with generous portions. The service was outstanding. It’s a very clean restaurant and a great atmosphere. I highly recommend it as a place to eat!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Food was excellent, Service was ...okay. Process spike at dinner, so I recommend getting here before the dinner hours.