We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in May. No security. 4 stories with one very old slow elevator thats showed wear and tear from Spring Breakers tearing up the elevator interioir. The first room we were given was on the 4th floor with an adjoining room. The lock was broken on the door between the rooms, the headboard was broken off the wall on one of the beds, so we requested a room with a lock, at this point we knew what we were in for and just wanted our room to be safe (if possible). The second room was on the 3rd floor. The carpet did leave your socks black, the tub had a few hairs in it that I had to remove and disinfect with a can of Lysol. The TV was not a flat screen and only had a few channels that were clear. The free Wi-Fi was only available in the check in office so no need to bring your laptop to use in your room. No coffee pot in room. Great ocean view from balcony but it was so dirty from cement on the railing from re-doing some repairs. The 2 plastic chairs had cement on the too. The airconditioner cover was broke off and when you sat on your balcony the hot fumes from the airconditioner made it unbearable. Traffic noice all night, drunk teenagers roaming all night. Had to keep airconditioner on High to drown out what sounded like a cross between soul train and new york city. We survived and had fun, so I guess its all good for the price we paid, Oh yeah one more thing pool is in the parking lot,so dont get too excited about relaxing around the pool. Our room was not a kitchenette so if we wanted ice for our cooler we had to get it by 6am cause the machine only made one batch of ice per day. They did give us 4 free drink tickets to Sharkeys for the inconvenience of everything. Oh yeah, prepare to circle the parking lot for about 45 minutes everytime you want to leave and come back because they only have about 12 spots for parking. One good thing is the door was so misaligned you had to slam it with your shoulder to open or shut it which was a good burgerler alarm. We will not stay here again, but we did survive to tell about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, The Reef Hotel at Seahaven Beach Resorts combines value and fun into the perfect location on Panama City Beach. Four floors offer flexible accommodations all with private balconies and incredible views! There’s over one-quarter mile of private beach for your to explore or to simply relax and enjoy the surf. If you’d rather keep the sand out of your toes, you can cool off in the large pool or grab a seat and relax on the pool deck. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it’s free to all guests of The Reef Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from The Reef at Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky’s! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Best Value Hotel Beach Front
- The Reef At Seahaven Beach Resorts Panama City Beach, Florida