This hotel (more of a motel) was absolutely disastrous and disgusting and was in no way acceptable. After dealing with their almost completely incompetent staff, waiting for an hour and a half to check in, which at 6:40 (check in time was supposed to be at 4:00, but moved to 6:00), they still did not have our room cleaned; we finally went up to check our room. On the way up to the room, the stairwell had standing puddles of urine on them that we had to step through, and reeked all the way to our room. The room was a complete run-down dump and reeked of bleach and urine. Stains on the floor and bedding. Beds were harder than the concrete outside. Door to the balcony did not shut all the way. Almost had to kick the entrance door down to open it. The TV- ha! It was a 13” retro tube TV that had more snowy static on it than actual television. The carpet felt so disgusting that I felt gross walking on it without my shoes on. The hotel claims to have been recently remodeled, but their remodel must have been dumping paint over everything and blobbing it on, and bleach everything else. It was out dated and completely wore out looking. I’ve seen hole-in-the-wall motels for $29.95 that were much nicer than this place. The staff was careless of the ordeal, but was immediately willing to issue a refund, which we had to receive through our booking agency. Be warned: the pictures and descriptions are very misrepresentative of the actual condition of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, The Reef Hotel at Seahaven Beach Resorts combines value and fun into the perfect location on Panama City Beach. Four floors offer flexible accommodations all with private balconies and incredible views! There’s over one-quarter mile of private beach for your to explore or to simply relax and enjoy the surf. If you’d rather keep the sand out of your toes, you can cool off in the large pool or grab a seat and relax on the pool deck. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it’s free to all guests of The Reef Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from The Reef at Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky’s! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Best Value Hotel Beach Front
- The Reef At Seahaven Beach Resorts Panama City Beach, Florida