We stayed at this Resort July 24-27 (2013) do not waste your money. Parking is small area we had to park 1/2 block from room, our baloncy door stayed jammed, no extra towels unless you give them one for one, one burner on stove worked, deadbolt wont work(rm. 158)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, The Reef Hotel at Seahaven Beach Resorts combines value and fun into the perfect location on Panama City Beach. Four floors offer flexible accommodations all with private balconies and incredible views! There’s over one-quarter mile of private beach for your to explore or to simply relax and enjoy the surf. If you’d rather keep the sand out of your toes, you can cool off in the large pool or grab a seat and relax on the pool deck. During the Summer season, a Kids Club is hosted by the Seahaven Beach Resorts mascot, Finley. The coolest Shark on the Beach! They will enjoy different activities each day, both inside and out. And best of all, it’s free to all guests of The Reef Hotel. On-site dining is available just steps away from The Reef at Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant and Tiki Bar. And, when staying at Seahaven Beach Resorts kids eat free at Sharky’s! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Best Value Hotel Beach Front
- The Reef At Seahaven Beach Resorts Panama City Beach, Florida