The Reef at Seahaven Beach Resorts
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$124
US$114
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$158
US$128
US$138
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roompalm groveolder placebeautiful beachajcelestepierflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed 4 days, felt like 8. Cons- housekeeping did nothing but make the beds. No towels, no taking the trash, did not vacuum the carpet, did not clean sinks, counters, etc. Had to ask for anything to be done. Could not get the front desk to answer the phone on multiple occasions. Killed several cockroaches. The doors were hard to open and rusted. Felt like I was living in a trailer park. Had a domestic fight happen early in the morning and a laptop almost hit me sitting below. Had to call the cops because the front desk wouldn't answer. Another couple had to call the cops because of a fight next for to them. A lot of smokers. Smoking everywhere they were not supposed to: by doorways, in the pool, etc with butts thrown everywhere. Multiple staff walked right by them and said nothing. Pros- you are in the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank divemedic34
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel before and had a pleasant experience. This time... not so much. We had two rooms. Our friends stayed on one of the rooms and there toilet ran all night, both nights they were there! Windows had sharp metal edges. The shower did not work the first night! Our A/C unit came out of the wall, into the room floor, when the balcony door was shut. The unit leaked onto the balcony and made it very slippery. They came and "fixed" the problem. It started leaking the next morning. My almost 3 yr old slipped on the balcony and cut her hand on the A/C unit. (Luckily I had my First Aid kit) On checkout day.. we were trying to use the elevator and housekeeping got in them. I definitively will not be staying at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Only tip i have is to Sleep on the beach
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank joshie83
Reviewed 10 June 2014

After reading other reviews, I immediately crossed this hotel off the list. However, because of last minute booking restrictions, I ended up taking the chance and staying here. I'm glad I did- the building itself is a little outdated and could use some minor repairs, but it's not run-down or dirty. The rooms are clean, the elevator worked, there are some little rust spots and little nit-picky damages, but overall it was a really nice stay. The view and private balcony are amazing, the staff was friendly and efficient. The only negative comment I have is that the beds are a little hard. Overall, it was a relaxing vacation and a welcome place to shower, sleep, and enjoy the view after a long day of beach activities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying that we are not very picky people. Check in went very smoothly, got to our room as soon as we got there. We thought we were booking a room with a mini fridge but apparently not because we had nothing. Our air conditioner leaked and caused the floor to be soaked. The front desk offered to upgrade us for a $20 fee, which we declined. They did fix the air conditioner right away. There were no blankets on the bed, just sheets. The beds were incredibly hard, and only one outlet worked in the entire room! Between 4 girls with phone chargers, hair straighteners, and everything else, this was not acceptable. We couldn't even blow dry our hair in front of the mirror. Every time we took a shower, the tub filled with water, we had to take towels off the cleaner's cart because they left none. And let's not even get started on the other staff. Some were very friendly, others were plain disgusting. Once on the elevator, a friend and I were stopped by 2 staff members and asked if we wanted "room service" followed by them laughing. Maybe I took that the wrong way, but we were never informed that the hotel offered room service so I'm not sure how to take that comment. Will not be staying again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank kayceekay01
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I like you, were reading these reviews thinking this is too bad for our stay! Then i checked others sites for availability for Memeorial day weekend and found them to be non existant or outragously priced, so we just wanted to be on the beach so, we took our chances. Just to make sure if it was as bad as some of the reviews said, i packed my own cleaning supplies, my own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels washrags and even toilet paper, all of the things that were mention in the reviews. Then prayed for the best. When we pulled up i was pleasantly surprise, it was freshly painted, the check in staff were very friendly. Well, when we went to our room and open the door, I was so very impressed!!!! From the review, i was expecting the worst, but i have to say they either just remodled, or people were expecting way to much. It was clean, fresh sheets, fresh linins, ALL the immentities you could wish or and the veiw of the beach and the beach were AMAZING!!!! And i have stayed in some of the nicest resorts all over the world. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who isnt looking or a 5 star resort! Do bring extra blankets, cause the air works great!

Room Tip: You can see the beach better on floors 2,3, and 4.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple